part 52

King Jordan POV

I give a wave bye to Jordan and walk to the main area. Basically all the cops are their, because that's what they do, sit around and eat pie. Don't question it, they hate donuts.

"Which of you guys are in charge for this place?" I ask them and they turn to me surprised.

Guess they weren't expecting me.

"That would be me sir..." The tinyest cop says in the back, and everyone shuffles out if the way so I could see him. "Officer quagmire called out sick so I'm in charge." He explains.

"Oh... We'll could you please join me over to a more... Private room?" I say gesturing to the huge amount of cops looking at me.

He nods and comes over, bringing me to a more private room.

"What is it sir?" He asks really nervous.

"Don't worry your not in trouble. It's just that you arrested somebody that um..." I thought of a quick lie quick. "That I need to have in my castle immediately. It's important that he is."

The cop looks at me surprised.

"Your saying you want to house a criminal.... In your castle?" He says slowly, trying to understand me.

"No just put him in house arrest at my place." I say, sorry Jordan but it is pretty much all I can do.

"Oh. OK!" The guy smiles. "As long as it's not crazy buffilo bill, you can have anybody!"

"What about the clone Jordan here?" I ask.

"Oh, yeah we have him here. Don't worry, we will be setting up a car for you two soon." The guy smiles again and runs off.

I give a little laugh thinking about Jordan and his siblings names. When people are born or come here they get a certificate at the castle records of whom they are. We just named Jordan and his siblings 'clone Jordan' and 'clone cierra' and so on. I notice maloney walking down when I see Jordan. He looks at me surprised, as he lips 'how and what?' To me. I just wink at him. He will know later.

Johnny ghost POV

"Johnny the Donald trump is over their!" I yell at him.

He still runs away from it.

"But he is so disturbing sir!" He screams, running away.

I sigh and rub my face. Princess cierra gives a nervous smile. They called us in their castle because Donald trump is trying to haunt them. Basically he told them he won't stop until he is king.

"Why not imagine he has pants on?" Bethany suggested and hid behind princess bethany who just shrugged and ate a cookie.

"Trust me... I have tried that. Even when kids stole my pants at school when I was young that didn't work..." I sigh.

"Gee...wish you had a better childhood." I hear behind me.

I turn and it's king and non king Jordan's.

"Since when did you get out of prison?" I ask.

"I didn't. I'm still doing..." He looks at his watch. "25 years of time, but I'm imprisoned in the best prison ever!" He smiles.

Donald trump floats down and I cover my eyes quickly.

"Two kings?!?!?! DOES NOT COMPUTE, DIVIDE BY ZERO, ERROR ERROR!" Donald screams and leaves the castle, not haunting it anymore.

Well... That was something.