Part 13

(Hey... so i am sorreh... i am a terrible person DX *on the floor on knees* PLZ FORGIV MEH!!!!

I do have those days when my internet is just like: PFFT I DON'T CARE I AM OUT! So forgive meh.... hopefully you will :/ )

Gertrudes POV

I rub my eyes from the blinding light. What the heck....

"Mama?" I heard behind me.

I turn and see sally.

"Mama!" She says happily and hugs me. "Please come inside, Jordan and papa are fighting over the last container of oreos." She says and i sigh.

I am already greeted with chaos. I go over to the building sally led me to and go inside to see Jordan and papa both holding the oreos doing tug of war. I walk over and snatch the oreos from both of them. They both look at me with sad puppy eyes for the oreos.

"You would think after such a long time of not seeing you four i would just be able to give you guys hugs, But NOOOOOooooo i instead have to make sure you dont kill each other." I say sarcastically, throwing the oreos into the trash.

"NOOO!" Both Jordan and Papa screamed.

I looked over at Jordan and noticed his tired look.

"Jordan, go sleep." I say and turn to papa. "And you, go get some exercise." I say sternly.

Bethany peeked her head out from another room.

"Uh oh Gertrude is having a bad day. EVERYONE DO WHATEVER SHE SAYS!!!" Bethany screams, running away.

Outside POV

Papa ran out to the backyard, taking some laps. Jordan sighed and walked downstairs. Everyone else lined up in the living room, except for Billy.

"Where is Billy?!" Gertrude said, looking scary.

"Up here....!" He yelled out sickly from upstairs.

Gertrude noticed his sick voice and calmed down a bit.

"I will be upstairs with Billy. You all better behave...." She said and everyone nodded, scared of what she might say.

Once she was upstairs and gone everyone sighed in relief.

"HALLELUYAH!" Isaac said on his knees,

"I HEARD THAT!" Gertrude yelled down.

Isaac didn't care, he kept celebrating that she didn't tell him to do anything, and left without anymore to say.

(Hope you enjoyed! This was a pretty funny part XD

Have a nice day and make sure you eat your bananas! XD I DIDN'T HAVE CANDY I SWEAR! i think their was something in that applesauce i ate :3 lol

~ <3 You're totally not applesauce high author )