Part 30

Toast POV

This makes no sense...

"Jordan how... the button isnt supposed to work for you! You belong in the Alfa." I say confused.

How did he get here! It makes no sense at all...

"I really don't know... maybe I...don't?" He says.

I shake my head

"Then your siblings should have teleported with you! You are related... right?" I ask.

Jordan stiffens at that.

"No, I'm adopted...."

I look over at Gertrude, but she looks as sad and clueless as me.

"So... until I can go home... where am I staying?" Jordan asks.

Gertrude shakes her head and I sigh.

"Cant stay here hun, rooms are full." Gertrude states.

"And the HQ still needs to be cleaned up, we don't have a clean room." I say.

"What about the royals?" Jordan asks.

Time skip

Jordan POV

We walk up the long set of steps to the door. Toast knocks and Bethany answers.

"Jordan? But I thought you were in the living room?" She asks, looking at me.

"I'm other Jordan, remember? I was wondering if i could crash here for as long as it takes till i go home." I say.

Her face brightens up.

"Oh! Sorry... thought you went home for good last time..." she says sheepishly opening the door for me to go in. "You can stay for as long as you like. It doesn't madder." She smiles.

Cierra POV

What happened! Jordan just dissapeared... what are we going to tell mom!

"Okay... let's just stay calm..." Isaac says to us.

By now Bethany is freaking out, but she hides it, trying her best to pretend shes calm.

"W-what do we do now?" I ask scared.

"Wait?" Isaac suggests and I agree.

Bethany does too but, she runs off in a nervous wreck.

"Poor Beth..." Isaac mumbles.

"Yeah..." I sigh.