part 51

Cierra POV

I watch from above in my cage. Jordan turns around with his knife to face Jimmy. Casket fight... with knifes.... this ought to be good. Jimmy goes for the first blow, but Jordan dodges his attacks and strikes Jimmy.

"Agh!" Jimmy stumbled back, Jordan stabbed him. "I... lost...." he mumbles quite loudly.

Jordan takes a step back himself.

"Jimmy, how about we call it a draw?"

"No." Jimmy states calmly.

Jordan raises a brow in confusion. What is going on down their? I can just barely make out what's happening.

"Rematch then?" Jordan asks again.

"How?" Jimmy laughs. "When your in jail?" He cackles and throws Jordan's bloody knife to the ground.

Jimmy makes a quick escape, he did get stabbed in the side but only ghost feels the pain. What does he mean by prison? Suddenly the doors smash in, and officers run in.

"Found him, we got the kidnapper and victims." Princeton quagmire says proudly to officer maloney.

Oh no... they think Jordan kidnapped us!

"Jordan did nothing, Jimmy casket kidnapped us!" I tell the officers as they click handcuffs on my brother.

"Stop protecting him, we all know he did it. Plus, since when did Jimmy save victims and not kill them instantly?" An officer says, unlocking Isaac's cage.

"We aren't protecting him, he really is innocent." Isaac says but the guy laughs.

"You guys are hilarious, thinking even though we know he did it, you can protect him. He's your kidnapper, what are you thinking?" He laughs.

Jordans going to prison because of Jimmy.... AGAIN.

Jailed Jordan POV

Welcome back Jordan to prison, where your locked up by yourself in a cell with nobody around because you didn't really make too many characters that do to prison! I swear these guys are so thick, they are just solid. I'm not the kidnapper! You would think they would listen to witnesses! But no, they assume they are protecting me.

"Did you dye your hair?" I hear someone familiar say.

I look up from my bed to see king Jordan, where has he been!

"No, Gregory did it." I laugh.

"oh, well it is not that bad of a look." Jordan smiles then frowns. "Who framed you?"

"Jimmy casket." I sigh. "Police wont believe my siblings that I'm innocent and Jimmy did it."

Jordan nods and smiles.

"Sometimes they surprise me with ignorance... usually they are good at their job but when it comes to you, nope." He laughs.

I chuckle a bit too. Got to admit it, sometimes they really can be idiots. For all's sake officer maloney has a bubble gun and suckish officer is now a girl named Sue who still fails at everything! Then Quinton quagmire, the guy who talks drunk, acts drunk, and does everything like he drunk, because usually he actually is drunk. He seriously needs to lay off the milk, or at least having chair fills of milk.

"Yeah, the officers are crazy around here." I smile.