Part 61: The end. Part two.

"Hey Jordan!" Small little four year old Isaac asked looking up at his big brother. "It my birthday!"

"Yeah it is izzy." Jordan smiled and rubbed his head. "I bet you will love what I got you."

"Really?!"

"Yeah." Jordan smiled.

Isaac jumped in glee when their mother started to shout Isaacs name.

"Isaac! Present time!" She called out.

"Yay!" He giggled and ran over.

He was so happy and giggly. Opening his presents with a huge smile. He saved Jordans for last. It was a giant birthday bag that their mother had to slide over from its weight. She didn't want the paper to rip from it all.

"Okay izzy! Now open mine!" Jordan smiled.

Isaac started to take a bunch of paper out of the bag when suddenly-

"BOO!" Cierra and bethany both jumped up from inside the bag, scaring Isaac.

"AHH!" He screetched and fell back onto the ground.

Everyone started to laugh wildly.

"JORDAN!" Isaacs cute little voice yelled at him.

The video stopped and Cierra smiled. They found a player model and spawnable of their brother on the workshop. They weren't sure at first but....

"Oh I loved that!" Jordan laughed, standing next to her in the game.

"I know right." Cierra laughed too into the mic. "So by the way. How's Sydney?"

"Oh she's happy. She loves to hug her mom." He laughed.

"So, am I going to have a nephew too?~" Cierra teased Jordan a little.

His face started to go red as he looked at Cierra surprised.

"C-Cierra!"

Cierra merely laughed and started to drink her starbucks cup. Jordan pouted a bit and turned away from her.

"Oh I already know what you did dumb dumb. I know how babies are made. Hows Gertrude and Papa Acachalla?" Cierra asked.

"Good. Gertrude loves Sydney and Billy does too. Papa Acachalla still snores away and eats oreos as usual. We had 3 oreo races last week." Jordan laughed.

Cierra laughed too remembering the last time their was an Oreo race. It was hilarious.

"Well. I got to go." Jordan suddenly said looking at a text. "Sally needs help with the baby. Said she is trying to get into the tree house again. oh boy." He laughed.

Cierra laughed too, deleting the giant screen that was playing the old video.

"Well see you again Jordan."

"Bye." He waved, before Cierra closed her game.

Their mother was right. Maybe they would bump into Jordan again....

(And that's how I am going to end it! Yeh!

*Gives a thumbs up*

Thank you guys SO much for reading. It's crazy how much attention these books got. CRAZY.
Thank you, I really mean it. I would have never thought to have that many people read my junk. lol.

I hope you have a good day. bye guys, and see you around!

~ <3 your author )