part 54

Few hours later

Isaac POV

Being honest... It got a but stuffy in the house for me. I told everyone else I was just taking a stroll. I look up and notice I almost walked into a pole and go around it. Then I walked into something else. I fall back onto the concrete and look at the mysterious thing that made me fall. I recognised it right away, but when he's around that only means-

"Right! All I did was reverse the polarity so it zap! Sucked them right back into the other dimension. Still question the dimensional microwave though..." I hear a familiar voice say.

I quickly hide myself behind the blue box until the two walked inside and started to fly off. I noticed mama Gertrude watching it fly away, then she noticed me.

"Isaac? What are you doing?" She questions right away.

"Hiding from aliens? Usually when the doctors around it's like the end of the world or something." I laugh a bit, embarrassed by the fact he was just here because of a microwave. "So I just quickly his behind his tardis that I walked into..."

Gertrude sighs and walks over.

"I can tell, you have a red mark on your forehead.... Why weren't you looking where you were going?" Gertrude asks, mothers senses kicking in.

"I was avoiding the pole...." I say sheepishly.

She shakes her head and starts to pull me across the street to her house.

"Your coming with me..." She says pulling my arm.

"But I still have to go back to the castle, my siblings might get worried..."

"I'll just call, saying you walked into the tardis...." She sighs.

Jhonny ghost POV

So far I think I'm making good progress on this portal to the Alfa world. Even though toast strongly agrees with my plan for once, he's too lazy or in his words 'I have to water the plants... And make sure they are growing properly'. We don't have any plants! What is he going to do, water the grass and watch it grow?! He just doesn't want to help because building something as complex as this is hard. People think I'm the slacker but they seriously need to rethink that...

(*Shamefully  hides behind huge pile of books*

You saw nothinggggg...... ~~~~~~

~ <3 your author who you saw nothing of~~~~~~~    )