Part 5

Outside POV

Toast was thinking to himself about what Jordan told him at the acachallas. He didn't expect the ghosts to go this far. But what ghosts? Aimee was not exactly evil material.
And Maxwell usually works alone since he lost all trust in anyone, not that toast could blame him. Toast sighs and goes to go in the kitchen when the doors slide out and close.

"What the...?" He says, just before when he gets flung to the wall. "Owch!" He screams.

A guy stands in the darkness. Toast doesn't notice him at first, but does when he speaks.

"Look who is helpless now, toast." The voice says creepily.

Toast stops struggling and looks up.

"Who are you?" He asks a bit scared, this guy was a bit worse than Maxwell actually.

The figure steps out and toast gasps.

"No... no!" He says surprised. "But why!"

The figure gave a grim face.

"I know you didn't really call me names like ghost had but.... have to get him back somehow.... right?" He smiles and snaps his fingers, making toast go unconscious.

He snapped again and sent toast to the Alfa. He laughed to himself and sighed.
Somehow revenge didn't feel as good as he thought...

(I'm sorry I'm stopping here on this part. I already had the whole chapter written out when my phone froze and I lost EVERYTHING. Sorry for that!

~ <3 your annoyed author)