The girl said. In hatred, sadness, disappointed and madness.

"HOW COULD YOU ZARA! "

Zoe said as she tried to attack the real enemy.

"Probably none of your business"

Zara stated coldly as she then use here alchemy gem.  Silver vines wrapped around Zoe and as soon as it wrapped her thorns of venomous poisons grow while spreading mists of poison gasses. Alerted she literally forgot that Zoe has a dragon. But thank fully Eboniv who was watching everything from above block a tornado with lightning striking join together but Zoe's Dragon was aggressive with only a little time it was enough to avoid the lightning but Zara was faster to pin the dragon down with a sleeping mists.

"W-why? "

Zoe ask while tears  slowly fall from her betrayed angry face.

"**************"

Zara muttered but like whispering to the wind. No one heard it except for the dragon who awaken from the short slumber and now he has gone wild and restrained.

"Stay put Alex. "

Zara muttered and she walks away leaving a raging dragon. Looking above she muttered.

"Don't"

Then she walks away with a emotionless face and cold eyes glowing.

"Let me end this game"

Zara said then teleport in the middle of the battle field. The once beautiful and peaceful school which looks like a paradise was now a chaos a beautiful disaster. Marks glow as they fight. Dragons fly as they protect their masters. Light and dark are fighting endlessly. With a glow in the eye Zara release her mark causing a blinding blue mix with purple light. Stopping the chaos again. Silence all their attention was snap in an instance to the girl who has a long purple hair that has 5 inches below her feet her eyes. The right one was violet while the other was blue. And a Black eagle like wings spread from her back. As they stare at the beauty Zara summon her staff she then put the mark in the staff. Like a ancient the staff was made of a living tree branch-like while the mark was cage in vines and thorns. (Damn I can't explain what's in my imagination 😂😂)

"The light ought sovereignty the darkness ought be in serene. Let Tranquility abide and deleterious beings perish in Gehenna"

Zara muttered as she dilatory and leisurely aforesaid.

"Hinder like the turtle. Puissance as Divinity.
Serene as the Ocean ought to occur in this kingdom brimful of grief, dolor, sadness, anger and lawlessness. Ought to be forgiven and can subsists in serene"

Then the ground shaken and open as every being fall to the depth and abyss of hell in the fire of bubbling lavas.

"W-what a-a"

But before they can finish what was in their mind the ground collapse. None was left. Distance and far away all the ground collapse.

"Zara! Wh-why? "

Students ask while dragons hold some and others flew with their own wings. The magic she use was a dark forbidden magic. A magic that could end the realm. It was the hidden technique of the Falmanians. No body know. How she got them.

"Eboniv.. "

Zara whisper breathlessly. And the dragon heard it.

"NO ONE OUGHT TO CEASE AND BEAR IN PANDEMONIUM"

Then striking lighting falls from the sky as the roar of the king of mythical dragons echo in the universe of game.

"Ought be in Tranquil and they shall Reincarnate."

And she collapse.  As her body fall Eboniv or Zack Just watch as his once master who was unfathomable and a peer is now willingly ending the game in brute and coerce. Even if sacrificing her soul. Her body. Her life.

Closing his eyes.

"The end of the game"

He muttered then everything collapse. The sky cracked and explode like a glass. The clouds fall like stones. Then slowly. He Zack began to Vanish in particles.

"Believe in what you see. But you must also remember not everything you see you should believe. "

"She's wise. She's foolish. Cold. Snob. Nobody. "

Were are the prince?

A/N

I know it's not satisfying but I tried my best my brain is just..... Blank. I don't know how I come up with those things but. yeah I don't really like the ending in fact I hate it.😒

But..... Did you like it?

And I damn know the answer in capitals NO😂😂

Well see ya later guys!