Chapter 11

Zara POV

Last time I open the book of water mage. And now here I am sitting while reading.

"The Danger of Beauty"

If your thinking this a romance well no.

It's about the nature. I admit it everything in this library / guild base is amazing.

'Floria plant. A very poisonous flower that blooms when your 2meter away. And can kill a whole country it has a scent of lavender which attracts a lot of people. So be careful! '

'Leafs of July it's called leaf of July because it only show up at July and it will emits a fire wall which scared a monster lurking near it. It smells like a orange.

*ding dong ding *

Eh? That bell?

Closing the book.

"Hey. "

I look at the person who talks. It was twelia.

"Uhmnn twelia... Can I stay for a week? "

I question as she looks at me shockingly.

"Uhmm well I can't actually decide that soooo.... "

Scratching her back hair.

"I'm sorry you should talk to the VG(vice guild) And GM(guild master) about this. "

Sighing

"Can you take me there? "

And then she looks at me like I have grown 2 heads.

"Uhhhhh... I'm sorry but only the highest ranked can meet the GM. "

"How about the VG? "

Shrugging.. "We haven't seen him since last week. I guess he's really busy"

Nodding my head I sigh and said.

"Can I bring some books? "

Nodding her head she then bid her goodbye.

Standing up I began walking around and start picking books.

'The book of Art. '

'The Gems and The Potioners and Exlixirz. '

'The heavenly Plants'

'Controller Of Mists'

Satisfied I began walking away when my eyes meet a book at the corner.

'The Poison Mage '

Walking to it. I reach it but as soon as Touch it, it suddenly disappeared in thin air.

Looking at we're the book was before confusingly.

'Why did that disappear? Huh? '

Even though I am confuse I began walking away when someone called out.

"Hey! "

Looking at we're the voice came from there stood a lady running to me

"Uhmmmm we're are you taking those books? "

Then she raise her eyebrow.

"May I borrow these? "

looking at me intently I Stare back at her.

And slowly she nods.

"Well if you still haven't know books can only be borrowed by 1 week. "

She said then I saw something glow at the book at it's front.

Looking at it there was a sticker.

Looking at the sticker with amazement

Looking at the sticker with amazement. Cool.

She then began walking away as I also began walking to the entrance were a cylinder glass is.

Entering there it automatically close then a blinding light making me close my eyes.

After a while I open my eyes to see that I am in front of the alchemy guild stand. I Also notice some student walking away back to their dorms.

Still staring I then teleport to my room.

Walking to my bed I open the window and I sat down.

Here I am sitting while reading.

'The Gems'

The gems. In alchemy it's not only making potions and elixirs it also include on using gems. In alchemy there are three type of Alchemist. First the Potioners. They are these people who need to use a furnace. That's were they make and mix their potions and put it at their bottles. Second. The Elixirers. Unlike Potioners. The elixirer they make skills. Not healing potion's or cure potions. But skills. Like Hair Enhancement. Roar of the dragon. And they don't put it in bottle. Cause it's not a liquid. But a small circle like a gum thingy. Next. The Gems. Unlike the two the gems is were you use gems. And it's according to what you want. Like if you want to be a fire alchemist. Your gem is as red as fire. And gems can only be created if your spirit and the fire power is in harmony. A perfect pair according to you attitude. They say it's were you can find which is fit to you. But it's risky. Cause in gem users if you got the wrong one. You pick the wrong power to harmonize with your spirit your level will go to rank Brown.....................

Not noticing the time I look at the window and I can see the orange color peaking through the dark night.

Yawning I put my book aside and the others at the floor then I position myself to sleep.

What a long day.

************************

"Uhmmmm... "

I was about to move when I felt something heavy in above of me.

Opening my eyes

O.O

"What the fuck?! "

A/N

That's all and I am sorry for it's boring is it? Hehehe till next time!

Dedicated to SN_SilentN and Florie_ann_cons also Alonely_12 thanks for your vote and comments muwah! Love you! 😂

Rank #208 in fantasy ≧﹏≦