REVELATION 5

"Since when did I not care about you? Remember this. Once mine will always be mine "-Zero

3rd Person POV

Zara stare sadly at her mysterious crush. She never really know him. He's like her shadow. A assassin protecting her from everything. The guy was always with her. In every occasion. In birthdays. And everything. But still... We are close enough to tell secrets but we didn't. We just kept silence. Until one day.

*FLASHBACK*

"Zero? "

I ask as my email eyes roam around the dark forest.

"ZERO!! "

My voice Reverberation.

"ZERO! "

I once again shouted as I panic looking around.

I search and search but I got lost. Even though I don't mind getting lost in the forest. But the thing is. I felt lost. Not in the forest. But in my life. I felt like my guide abandon me. I then collapse and cry my heart out until I black out. Once I woke up I was already inside a

Cell.

Dirty floor. One wooden bed. Bars of metals like a cage in front of me. I confusingly look around and try to remember how I got in here.

'How did this happen? '

I ask my self and sigh. Stan-

*END FLASHBACK*

Zara's Flashback was suddenly Interrupted when the scene in front of her played.

The little girl stare at the guy holding a Scythe with blood. And also in his clothes.

'He looks like he's in a bath of blood'

'But adorably hot' Zara thought and blush at her though 'Damn! He's just a kid for Christ sake! '

The little girl thought while still staring at the little guy.

"Ahhh"

The little girl was about to spoke when the boy look up and have black eyes that seem to glow while his raven black hair was in a mess almost look red from blood.

*gulp*

'He's so scary'

The little girl thought but still...... Ask.

"Uhmmm... Why are you in blood? "

Stupid. The girl thought when she ask the question. *face palm in conscious *

The boy. Didn't even bother to reply. He just state coldly at the little girl.

'Isn't she scared? '

He thought. Walking to the girl

*freeze*

The girl freeze when he notice the little guy walking to him.

*stomp*

*stomp*

*stomp*