Chapter 25

THE REINCARNATION

Zara POV

Looking at the boy...

"Who are you? "

I ask in a small cute voice. As he looks at me as if I have grown two heads.

"What are you talking about Zara? "

The boy ask as I again ask him with a mean voice.

"I said who are you? "

He then look at me with shockness but answer my question in a confuse voice.

"It's me. Jeffrey. Your best friend"

Looking at him again in a cold way.

"Ok"

I said then walk to him and pass him. Walking downstairs the Creek sound of the stairs was quit annoying.

Looking around. The place was old and was made by tree (tree? Am I typing it right? 😂)or wooden. Walking to the right. I was meet with the kitchen. Or dining. Children were eating some are about my age and some are younger.

"Hey"

Someone sling their small arms around my shoulder.
"Hey Zara wanna wonder somewhere? "

A little husky cute voice said. Glancing at my shoulder. Jeffrey was looking at me with a smirk in his face.

*rolls eyes*

"Ok "

Then I walk to the 1st person near me. Tugging the hem of it's clothe.

"*glance* oh Zara your already awake. *smile* now go to your sit I'll serve your food ok sweetie? "

Nodding my head I began walking. Looking around almost all the chairs are already not available. Looks Like there are  assign seats for you.

Biting my lips.

I again roam my eyes. When I notice a small waving at my direction.

"Zara! Over here! "

Looking at the boy name Jeffrey. I began walking to him.

"Come on. "

Then he gesture me to sit beside him. Obeying.

After a few minutes of talking with him. We'll actually only him talking.

"Zara. Is there something wrong? "

Glancing at him. His cute handsome face looks at me with worry in his eyes.

"What do you mean? "

I said in a cold voice .

"You a we fully quiet and.. And..... Cold? Is there something wrong? "

He ask. Staring at him.

"What are you talking about? "

A/N

Very short update. I am too lazy to write 😂😂😂 but I'll try to update later

By the way.

Thanks to emeraude472 for the follow and Dark__Core298 for the spam of votes and funny comments. Heheheh let's play a game! Who's in?

So here it is. One question one answer. Question me anything and I'll answer it in one word. And only one question per person just comment don't be shy 😂😏 don't wanna join? Then don't 😂😂

Rank #54 in fantasy.

😶😶 oh.... Thanks for your support guys! And thanks for the people who follow me! I love you!