Chapter 35

THE REINCARNATION

3rd person POV

*Zara 8 year old*

The once cool and dry garden with beautiful flower whom already bloom cause it summer was now replace by icy cristal Flowers glinting by the sun rays as the girl who did it just stare at what she has done. Her once black curly soft and bouncy hair was now replace by light blue highlights and her Beautiful innocent Violet eyes was replace by cold blue eyes. As the hot wind turns out cold when it passes the Crystal garden her once knee length hair was now a waist length hair and it was cut by her Step sister who loath her to the core because of the attention she was getting by the people around her.

"How.  .."

The little girl whisper to the air as her cold blue ocean crystal eyes stare at the beautiful field of two lips in the middle glinting by the sun rays.

Beautiful was not a word to describe the place which was turn to ice. It was fascinating. The Crystal clear water turns to Icy glass. It looks Like a work of art. A painting. The garden was all crystal because of the ice.

"What should I do? "

The little girl ask her self.

Frowning.

'I should have known that I couldn't control my power. And I should also have known that my power was actually this good. '

She taught.

*DRAGOBS ROAR*(Imagine a dragons roar ∩__∩)

A few second a shadow cover the little girl and some of the flower. The little girls head snap above as a red dragon with a mix of black land in a frozen glinting tree as it close it's wings in it's back. The little girl' s eyes follow the movement of the dragon. Meeting it's eyes. It was dark with a hint of red
An it was intimidating.

"Zack? "

The little girl ask in a cold voice as it stare at the dragon blankly while the dragon roar filling the whole garden. No one can see the garden. For it was made by the little girl.

As the dragon open it's wings flapping it as the wind blows hard making the little girl cover her face and holds her hair as the fierce air hit her.

A few second the air slowly calm down as she lower her hand and let of her hair. She was met by a little guy standing in front of her with a beautiful pair of wings kept in it's back.

The little boy stare intimidatingly at the little human girl.

"Zara..  "

The boy whisper and smile as the little girl stare at the guy emotionless.

"What are you doing in here Zack? "

The little girl ask as the little guy. Zack. Smile.

"Why not? I'm here to see my Master"

The the little boy bow.

A/N

Not suppose to update.
-_-|| I was suppose to update at Saturday but... We'll anyway why not?

And thanks! Once again our rank is back to 29 hope will go higher >o< but don't mind those... Now now I guess you have the hint who is the guy right? = ̄ω ̄=

Thanks to!, Instavixx for the votes! ..I wonder who wants to be dedicated? ﹋o﹋