REVELATION 7

3rd Person POV

Zara POV

After the encounter I mean. The kiss on the cheek encounter I rush to my room slamming it shut leaving a laughing Zeke and A shock Jeffrey with a Silent observant Zero.

Frowning.

"Hey! Zara! Were going to go the park! Just near by to play! Wanna come? "

A voice said as I ignore it.

"Ohhh k. Later~"

Jeffrey said then I heard his little footsteps walking away. Slumping at my bed j close my eyes as my eyelids heaved.

*yawn*

O. -

-.O

~.~

= ̄ω ̄=

Getting up i walk to my door and open it then i again go straight to the kitchen. everything was dark but i still didn't even bother opening the lights.

*foot step*

*creak creak*

*footstep*

I then stop as I reach the kitchen/dinning area. Walking to a cabinet there i found a bread. Getting it. I close the cabinet as i was about to walk away when as soon as i turn around.

*SWOOOOSH*

A black cloak person appear holding a knife. As i stare at him as he raise his knife and WAS about to stab me. Yes. WAS because someone get in the way.

*SLLAASSH*

O.O

My eyes bulge out.

'No...no...NO!'

My brain was screaming for my body to move. But it didn't. My small body was shaking as my knee/legs felt like jells.

"Ughhh"

Getting my conscious back i collapse and tears  began to fall in my eyes as my little hands hug Ant.Amy

"*hiccup* Uahhhhwuahh*hiccup* A-aan-t A-*hiccup* A-m-m-y I-i-m s-s-or-r-y"

I said. Ant Amy was stab at her back. But not only that. I can feel sticky liquid in every inch of her body. Means that knife is not just a simple knife. It is a magical weapon.

*cries*

While the little Zara cries in pain. She didn't even notice how Zara. Her tears falls as she touch her cheeks when she felt a liquid sliding to her once pinkish lips but now pale as snow white.

"Ahhhh... Why? *hiccup* A-, am *hiccup* C-Cr-Cryin-ng? "

Then tears began streaming in her eyes like water fall.

'Dammit! If only I move quicker. If only I knew that would happen. If only I turn on the lights.... If only I can protect myself.... If only I was strong and powerful. Everything should have been alright. '