REVELATION 6

Zara's POV

"ZARA! ZARA! "

someone called my name. Well I thought my name. I mean it is my name but means my little self looking at were the voice came from. A 13 year old little guy came running in this direction. Even though his still 13 you can see that someday. When he'll grow to a young hot guy. 'Which is true'

"*hufff*Do *huff*you *hufff*know*haff* that*huff* the t-two *huff*Prodigy *huf* twin brother *huf* arrive a minute ago?in here?!"

Jeffrey. Exclaim while grinning. On the other hand. My little self. Just continue reading ignoring the grinning cute(but a little hot) boy.

'Now I realize. Why I promise that....'

With a small smile I chuckle and stare at the little guy.

"Zara "

Jeffrey said and frown at my little self who was still ignoring him.

"ZARA! "

with a startled look I face the person who was shouting my name and glare.

"What? "

I said in a annoyed voice and frown.

"I said the two twin prodigy arrive a minute ago"

Jeffrey said and he grin again.

"I don't care"

I said'

then stood up and walk to the orphanage.

"Zara! Wait!"

A voice shouted but I ignore it and open the orphanage door. Which I wish I didn't.

*creaaak*(sound of opening door)

*freeze*

"Hey! Hello! Aren't you the girl in the park? "

A grinning boy said.

Zeke.

*frown*

I frown at the thought of the two of them being the twin prodigy.

'This arrogant guy. Really? '

Turning to walk to the stair case I was only 3 steps when someone called my name.

"ZARA! Wait up! "

Glancing there I saw him.

"What?"

I said supper annoyed.

'Damn he's so annoying. '

"Aaauhha-",

But before Jeffrey can continue what he was saying another voice called out and my frown deepen.

'What's with people now?! '

"Zara! Jeffrey! Have you me- oh so you already meet each other"

Ant Amy said smiling widely while looking at us. Us means. Me, Jeffrey, Zeke and Zero.

"Oh well! Launch is ready! Come "

Ant Amy said grinning and turning around means for us to follow her.

'Ughhhhh'

Ascending from the staircase I walk pass them and with chin up I enter the kitchen or dining area which I didn't notice them following me.

'OMG! Are those the twins? '

'Gosh! I can't believe their with zara! '

'Well you can't deny that zara is like Aphrodite. '

Another voice said as I ignore them and walk to my sit while Jeffrey sat beside me.

"Za-"

Jeffrey was cut off by Zeke.

"So this is were you live? An orphanage? Well not bad for a small village to have a 'still' standing orphanage even though it looks Like its gonna collapse.. "

*silence*

I didn't even bother on replying him when I felt someone poking my cheeks.

"Wha -"

*tsup*

*silence*

'What the.... '

A/N

And the end.

That's all for now. Well sorry for not updating. I have been really busy this week. Anyway dedicated to _Cookie-Monster,DanialAnna0 and Holto22 also mazafia for the spam of votes! Thanks!