Chapter 37

3rd person POV

The arrow that Zara release hit a row of monsters signing the war is beginning.

"KILL EVERYONE! "

A voice shouted with authority and the monsters attack as portals open.

"Itsurekaita! "

Zara chanted and a huge ice wall appears in front.

"I know we won't be able to eliminate all of the monster since it seems like everyone is injured and critical we need to hold on for the prince to arrive. "

Zara said as the teachers and students who were still conscious or alive nod their head slowly.

*crack*

A crack of the ice wall caught their attention.

'There's only one way to end everything'

"I'll do it"

Zara whisper. As Eboniv's attention snap to her. Staring at his master.

"I'll surely miss you the most. I never thought when I first saw you as a little dragon. I thought that was your son*chuckle* but it was you but anyway. I will surely miss you Zack"

Silence engulf them as the Ice barrier finally rupture and monsters charge in same as dragons.

"Everyone let's fight for our Academy! "

A student shouted as chorus of shouts replied then they all summon their own dragons as they fight for life and death.

"Horlea Floreska may you heal the sick and wounds that they ought not deserving"

A blinding light  overlay making the monsters stop but soon again continue as the students wounds disappear and now their fighting full power.

"Your not all alone Fitanny. I'll surely miss my real best friend. "

A voice said from behind Zara as she turned around and was meet with her once best friend. Zoe was now in her fighting clothing with her dragon beside her attacking monsters coming in our direction same as Eboniv.

"Zoe "

Zara said then turn around and began on fighting with the monsters. And the other falmanians who were chanting spells.

"Eboniv you already know what to do"

Whispering to the chaotic war the dragon still acquired it's master's message. As he soar up high. Higher and higher and higher passing through the depth dark and angry clouds seeing the pinkish with a mix of orang-ish serene light. As the sun seem to reduce it's brightness cause of the war from beneath it and the dark angry roar of the thunders and striking lightning.

*ROOAARR*

A loud roar interrupting everyone. Silence as clouds roar and lightning strikes more and more while he sky turn darker and angrier.

Everything was in silence and it felt like the time stop. And slowly. The sky slowly descend as it turn into tornados. Tornados with striking lightning while monsters, Falmanians and the Students began their war. The chaos again start as the tornado scatter everywhere not knowing that a dragon control it.

Standing above the sky as the sun rest through the sorrowful day. The dragon. The KING of all dragons stood or more like flying as he watch demons and humans perish the enemy was not the demons. Nor the falmanians. It was them.

"H-how co-could you? "

A whisper interrupt the girl. Looking to her side.

"Zara.... How could you? "