Chapter 3

Zara/YareiaPOV

Waking up because of noises from outside.

"Ughhhhh"

Groaning I stood up and began walking to the door with eyes close. I was about to open it when I heard what their noise was about.

'Oh by gosh! Who could be that person inside that door?! '

'She is really strong! A rank violet cool! '

'She must be very beautiful! '

'She should be that new student right? '

'I saw last time a new student it was a poor one and the other is a average one I wonder which one is the rank violet'

Someone said.....

Shit!

I almost forgot that it's also the time that I transfer the heroin also transfer oh well I need to stay at the background.

Walking away from the door I go to the bathroom and enter then do my morning rituals.

After a few minutes I'm done. Standing at a full length mirror their uniform color is rosy red the ribbon in the neck was red and the long sleeve was white while the skirt was dark red and it stop mid thigh and a sock that stop at my knee we're a red ribbon also resides and block doll shoes,Looking at the mirror up and down.

Not bad.

Tying my hair in a high pony tail my ankle long hair now already a knee length hair cause of the high pony tail.

Teleporting now I am in a garden? Ye garden. Walking away while holding a piece of paper and a Violet back pack. (Just imagine your own design of the bag)

I walk with head held high and while walking I encounter with some people only few though it's still early.

'Who is she? 'G1

'I don't know maybe a transfers? 'G2

'She is a transfers I heard there are two girl transferee' G3

'I see but to tell you the truth she is really beautiful 'G2

'Erase it she looks so gorgeous 'G1

'I agree especially her hair. I'm kinda jealous. 'G3

Ignoring their whisper I began walking when a sudden explosion makes all the students in this area almost lost balance.

'What's that?! '

'I don't know let's go and see what it was! '

'It's in the senior building! '

The students who we're whispering was now running to we're the explosion came.

While me still there standing.

Hmmmmm why not watch and enjoy the show?