Chapter 36

*SPOILERS*

"We meet again"

Looking up. I was meet with familiar faces that I never expected to see Here.

*END SPOIL*
≧▽≦y≧▽≦y≧▽≦y

XD that was short but anyway here's the real one.

≧▽≦y≧▽≦y≧▽≦y

3rd person POV

As Zara was busy on her past she didn't even perceive on how the ground shakes and decimated as the hollers of the students become conspicuous. She was about to fall but hard long hands hold her waist and carry her bridal style as it opens it's darkness fire(darkness fire? Really? XD) wings.

Looking up he look at the other girl who was now carried bridal style with a guy who's wings are as big as Eboniv but still Eboniv's wings are bigger. It's wings were icy crystal while it's hair was aqua blue just wearing a blue t-shirt and jeans.

"what a surprise I didn't expect to see you in here Zack."

The guy stated as Zack just stare at the guy when.

"Uhmmmnm"

Zara POV

Waking up I open my eyes and directly stare at dark red eyes who is staring at me intently.

O.O

My eyes widen as I abruptly sit.

'Wait sit? '

And because of my abruptly sitting. I almost fall but I encircle my arms at his neck as I tightly hold him.

"Wh-wha? "

Before I can even compose a sentence someone spoke.

"Oh so the Dragons Queen is already awaken eh? "

Looking up I was meet with a guy holding a chain saw as I gasp and look around. The academy was in chaos everything was decimated. Inanimate bodies of students lay around. Teachers who were fighting even though they look like as if giving up. Students fighting for their survival. Fighting for their life.

'N-no. I was suppose to forestall this! B-but how? '

Looking around with incredulity.

"So tell me "

He talks again as I look at him.

*smirk evilly*

"What is a plebeian menial servant doing in here? "

He ask as I heard a gasp but I neglect it, I just tightened my hold in Eboniv's Neck.

*BOGSH*

"Shut. up"

Looking up I was meet with Eboniv's serious face who looks like he's going to kill someone anytime.

"Let me go"

I whisper but I know he heard me as he sluggishly let go of me while I open my own wings.

It looks like a flower petal because of it's shape. It was made of crystal ice and the aura was violet. Then I also was now in my fighting costume. The one I use assassinating the princes. But the difference was there's a Gem in my Forehead. A violet gem with a mix of blue. This gem symbolized. That I am a high ranking Gem user Alchemist.

"What a surprise but I have never been surprise anyway. "

Then unlooked-for it's chain saw enhance means. It's now longer with a hammer at the end of it's resembling a Scythe but the difference is it's a hammer at the end. It's glowing with gray color resembling death and a mix of red. Blood lust.

"Try me"

I said with certitude as I Summon my bow. Before it was plain with blue icy lights and violets.But now there are vines surrounding the bow as it luminescence in violet color but still made of ice.

"Ahahahahaha this should be fun"

The guy said as I pulled out my bow string and pointed it at them.

"It ought to be "

Then I let go as a sphere shape light fly with the wind so fast that a normal eye can't catch up with.

And the conflagration begins.

A/N

We're close to the end! OK I already know the ending but first let's see their powers since I don't really show their powers now let's see an action!

Anyway here it is!

Book cover for Alonely_12 hope you love it!