Chapter 26

Zara POV

Smirking.

I back away then smile at her in a creepy way.

Turning around. I walk to the window.

"Who are you? "

Sensing her seriousness. I then face her as the wind blow making my hair dance.

"You ask who am I? That's not the question. The question is. Who are you? "

Looking intently.

"*smirk* You are really what they say. The mysterious girl with violet eyes who is really charming. "

Ahhh...

She know me.

Putting her hands behind her she then look at me while realising killing intent.

With a creepy smile I just stare at her blankly.

"Well you seem to be someone like me eh? "

She said an walk closer to me as I just stayed rutted.
"Zara Fittany Serce. You weren't suppose to be in this game. You are suppose to be a mob player. Weren't you? "

When she was close enough the wind blow harder making her hair and mine dance in a intense way. As the killing intent spread to the room making it gloomy.

Then suddenly a light flash in her forehead.

A sign of Crescent moon. And star. Like mine.

She got reincarnated.

Then she realise another high killing intent. And that can make a rank red wobble their feet.

She really is strong... But sad to say it won't affect me.

Smirking evilly I notice her look at me annoyingly.

Leaning to her ear.

I began realising my own killing intent.

"You don't know who you are provoking. "

Backing away I look at her. The insulting look.

"You still can't control your power. "

I said as she gave me at glare while I continue to increase my killing intent aura.

"In 5 weeks if you won't be able to control it then.... "

My smirk turn into a evil smile as my eyes glow. And I notice her Starr at me wide eyes and a fear crossed her eyes.

"You will die "

Smirking I turn around and teleport to my room leaving her stood there shockingly.

*sigh*

Then my hair glows an my clothes is turn back to normal.

Opening my room. I enter and close it them walk to my bed and slump.

I'm so tired. Even though I didn't do anything.

Sighing. I sit and bring my legs to my chest and my chin above my knee while I hug my legs.

What.... If.. the game change? Are we all gonna die? An I going to fail my mission? Can I even end this game?

Hiding my eyes in my legs.

Tears then fall to my eyes.

What am I gonna do?

Subbing.

"Why are you crying? "

A deep voice said. Looking up. I was set with dark red eyes.

"Wh-what? "

Wiping my tears

I sat straight and stand up then walk.

"What are you doing in here? "

I ask when suddenly.

someone pulled me and hug me

Shockingly.

"Wh-wha-"

"Shut up."

He said and i don't know why...but i shut up.

"You can cry on my shoulder as many as you want. "

I don't know what got into me but.

I didn't push him away.

Eboniv.....

After a few minutes which sounds cliche feels Like hours. He let go of me.

I was about to speak when he suddenly disappear. Sighing.

I turn around and walk to my rooms terrace. Looking at the forest night. The terrace was facing the forest. String at the night I look up and was meet by the Full moon. Shining brightly.

Raising my hands. As if wanting to reach the moon when a cold gust of wind past me. As I close my eyes and feel it. When suddenly.

I felt someone intertwine our hands. I was about to open my eyes when....

I felt hot soft lips. Collide with mine.

Opening my eyes in shock ness.

I was meet with dark red eyes. Raven black hair and beautiful reddish black huge wings.

Then he pulled away resting his forehead in mine.

"What word starts with M but end in E? "

He ask

A/N

I update!!!i cant believe this!!!, but never mind. this chapter was inspired by Moll_i_bell and ravenmaster? Ok inspired by those two. My loyal reader! To reach till this chapter! Thanks! So the game... You can still do it even in here! You might be wondering why update quit fast right? We'll because I am aiming for 1k votes! He hehheh good luck! To us.