Chapter 2

Yareia/Zara POV

Shit!

All the persons In black cloak *which are all of them means even the person in front of me* I was feeling sweaty in my palms

ΔCalm down and teleport Δ

Chanting the teleportation spell In my head. But I was a bit slow I got a cut at my right arm from the guy who was in front of me and I tell you that. Was. A. Blood. Sucker. Scythe.

The blood sucker scythe or known as the §weapon of hades§ the weapon can literally spread poison in just 10 sec and luckily I am a sorcerer of ice means my body is as cold and as numb as an ice persona.

Δshit Sherlock even though I'm numb why the heck does it still hurt this much?!...oh right I almost forgot it's Hades scythe -_- idiot! Ugh.Δ

Slumping at a tree I take a deep breath to calm my nerves.

*hours past*

After calming my nerves and use healing spells the cut closed but I can still feel a slight pain every time I move it so now I'm avoiding on using my injured arm.

*3 hours later*

And..... Finally!

Here I am standing in a huge gate an-oh!

Swearing profanity under my breath

ΔStupid! I can Hop on trees and be silent to avoid danger ugh! Why did I walk if I can just jump from tree to tree like a monkey?! -_-#Δ

Frowning I start walking getting nearer and nearer to the gate.There stood 100-300 students enrolling but from the looks of it a lot of people failed. I began walking to the person who was guarding this place. I was about to talk when the guard look at me as if he knew who I am.

[Are you Zara Fitanny Serce?]

Looking at the person coldly I nod at him and he flash me a Colgate smile.

ΔThis guy has can be a model in a toothpaste commercial Δ

Nodding his head as if understanding he began walking away while I stood there.

ΔHuh? Should I follow him? Well I guess Δ

I was about to walk when the guy came back with a woman who have a very very powerful aura and by the looks of it she is a rank Grand Black.

Keeping my head low. In my eyelashes I can see them walking to me and by the looks of it that woman should be the head mistress.

[Zara Fitanny Serce?]

The lady ask while I just nod. And to my surprise her voice was soothing and gentle to listen. Yet full of authority.The Headmistress began walking while I follow her. Opening the gate. The school was like a castle

Or maybe it's really a castle

I began walking while admiring the beauty of the school grounds. She suddenly stop which I also stop then she push the huge door and there were students running while some are walking and some are talking while standing.

The women or HM began walking as students began to stop at what their doing and bowing their heads for respect.

ΔThis school might not be that bad. Δ