REVELATION 3

3rd Person POV

Staring at her old little self who was sleeping the world. Again spin and she clench her head in pain as her knee weakens.

Closing her eyes. And after a while the spinning stops. And she slowly opens her eyes. And was meet by a few young students walking around. She's in a entrance of a school. Zara's eyes roam around the familiar cherry blossom and the building that has a huge clock in front of the building stick in the center for everyone to see it's hands moving as it's close to 8 o'clock.

'This... '

"Get get ready she's coming! "

A girly voice shouted as everyone run to hide. While Zara clench her hands in anger as she then around and there. She saw her little self walking to the main entrance. And as soon as she steps in.

*squash*

*splash*

*crack*

They throw eggs at her and splash a bucket of icy cold water. Meanwhile the students laugh which they didn't notice the Maiden Fitanny was just watching at her little self shake in coldness and smell disgustingly while fighting the urge to cry in front of everyone.

"Hey"

A girl said and walk in front of her.

"You know what I heard? We'll of course you don't"

The girl said mockingly. And lean to her then pull her hair tightly.

"Well they said you have a twin. Am I right? Or I mean a doppelganger. Hah! Impossible. But you know what I heard about it? She looks like a goddess and she's really popular while you? A nobody ugly freak creature"

The girl said then smirk as people laugh. Clenching her bag strap. The girl let go of her hair and was about to talk when the bell rang an everyone rush to their classroom.

"Huh. I guess the saying 'save by the bell' is real"

Turning around. The girl walk away not noticing the flaming eyes following every step she takes.

'Selfish spoiled brat! '

Zara thought and curse more profanities in her mind as she then looks at her old weak self.

'If only I didn't survive.... If only I died in my birth '

Fitanny thought as she stood up and began walking to her locker room.

'Why so mean? I didn't even do anything to them! '

That was Fitanny's last thought as tears stream down on her cheeks while the air pass through her. Making her shiver in coldness. Zara stare at her little self and remember on how she used to pity others.

'They only want attention. A popularity. What a shame'

Zara thought then she began to follow her little self as she thought on what and how she was not suppose to survive.

*Flash back*

"What should we do? She's to weak to go to a public school. Nor a private one. "

A woman's voice said in panic as fitanny. Walks to the door were the voice came from. She's already ten and she knows that listening to others people's talk are bad but she can't help the curiosity.

"Well there is only one way"

Then the two person stops talking and began whispering as Fitanny. Starts walking away.

'What are Momma and Poppa talking about? '

With that thought she enter inside her room and walk to bed then sleep.

*morning *

"Momma! I'm going to school! " her sisters voice said in enthusiasm. Then began walking to the car waiting for her with girls and boys waving at her twin.

While fitanny on the other hand was in her room peaking with envious to her sister as it socialize with other person.

*door opens*

Fity turn around and was meet with her mother holding a tray. And inside the tray was fruits and her favorite food(whatever you imagine guy XD). With a Burger full of vegetable. She stare at her mother while her mother Theresa. Put the food in a mini table inside her room.

Walking to her mom.

"MOM... Why can't I go outside? Like what Yareia do. "

Her little self ask as her mother. Stare at her in pity which confuse her.

"You know that your body is too weak and you need to be here to be safe. Pleas understand"

Then her mothers eyes change into a loving one. As she just nod and ate her food.

Days past. Moths. Years.

She was isolated from everyone. She stays in her room lonely and envious by her sisters friends. As they play Barbie and other things with it's friends. A person that Fitanny don't have. Everything. Mean everything what yareia have. Fitanny have. But... Friends? Nope she don't have. Freedom? She felt lose inside her dark forest as she began painting to to forest type. With blazing red eyes of wolves and dazzling starts above. And the dark tree. Scary night of the forest. No. She was not scared. In fact. She was satisfied. She felt like she can see her self in a forest lost in the woods. Eyes. That only look at her in fake live but pure pity. Which means she painted the blazing red eyes of a werewolf which shows anger and envy.

A few months past. Her mother. And father with her healthy sister. Move a few meter from their old house. And said that house was now a Gift for her. And she just accepted it. As if she love it. She was angry. She felt left alone and abandon. Then that's were she painted the galaxy. She thought of the galaxy as her own world. The people are the stars. And every time she enters in her living room. It reminds her she's different. It always reminds her she's different. And unique. And that's were
Her lonely life inside that small bit cozy and simple home of her. Begin'

*end of flashback*

Going back to the present Zara look around and she was in the locker area in front of her little self's locker.
'Maybe she's already in class? '

Zara thought as she sigh. She never thought her mind can wonder that long. Then she began walking to her little self's classroom.

'If only I can change the past. If only I learn to fight'

Then she walks away.

A/N

Not suppose to update but..

WE REACH RANK 22 IN FANTASY HORAY! LETS CELEBRATE! mind you here's your price.

The 5 first comment will know my age 😎

Dedicated to Star_Dog
KatarinaGracia9 and nidedita for being funny and a commenter! I enjoy and also was one of my inspiration! Also to my followers 😎 THANKS! I LOVE YOU! 😘