Chapter 9

Zara POV

"Your life...... "

"Is mine. "

Spacing out what. The. Hell?

Did he just? DID. HE. JUST?

As far as I know that guy is a really bastard who won't help you even in the verge of death.

But...

What the hell?!

Well here it is what happen

*flashback *

Here we are in an awkward situation him hold me at my waist and his other hand block the bally thingy .

He's face is really close and maybe just a little move and we will kiss.

I can already smell his Mocha coffee breath and a clear view of deep blue hypnotics eyes with it's long eyelashes

Yeah he really is the EPITOME OF HOT well that's what they say and also I won't Denny it.

"Done checking me out? "

Raising my eye brow.

"Huh! In your dreams"

I push him and he let go while I compose my self

"Hey zara! Ice! Are you alright?! "

Looking at us worriedly I turn my back and said

"Thanks. And yeah good. "

Then I teleport.

Easy right? Well I really need to avoid them so here I am trying to avoid them.

A few later of walks and facing some monster on my way. A loud bell was heard.

*ding dong ding*

Then suddenly my surrounding was spinning so I close my eye and a dew second I open it to see I'm in a room.

'It should be this room they called the resting room'

Sighing I began on walking away when someone called my name

Turning around I was meet with ocean blue eyes.

Jasper.

"Hey are you alright? "

Nodding my head I bid my goodbye

'It's better if I avoid in the beginning than later like the saying don't wait for the time to come and destroy you. So yeah I should be advance and make a plan to go all out well and good. '

*flashback end*

And bow hear I am in my class I can't even concentrate.

Damn him!

*krrrriiiinngg*

A bell was heard as students cheers and run to the cafeteria.

This. Day. Sucks.

Standing up I walk to the exit of the room when a voice was heard.

"Attention to all student please proceed to the arena for the Guild EXPO. Again please proceed to the arena for the Guild EXPO. Thank you"

Then I began walking to the arena.

*arena*

As soon as I enter noise can be heard from thousands of people.