Chapter 28

Zara POV

....

"Mice? "

Answering his question he suddenly pulled away and look at me as if I have grown two head.

"What? "

He ask as he land beside me and his wings disappear into red and black feathers.

*rolls eyes*

"You mean A word starts with M and ends with E you mean Mice? "

Noticing him look at me in disbelief I cross my arms in my chest and raise an eyebrow.

*chuckle*

Narrowing my  eyes.

"Why are you chuckling? "

I ask.

"Well"leaning at me out breath mix in the cold air of night"You can be my Mice who I will always catch and I can be your Cat who will always catch you "

Then he back away and smirk.

"Later. Mice"

Then he disappear in thin air.

Signing I turn around and enter my room. Closing the door to the terrace.

I walk to my bed and ready to sleep.

I still have a long day tomorrow.

*Dream *

Waking up all darkness. I was floating in the darkness I can't see anything. Just plain black. Standing up I look around when suddenly someone spoke.

"Your is time I ticking the curse is spreading. "

That... That voice.....

Then suddenly in the dark
Abyss I felt a presence behind me. Turning around.

My head suddenly hurt. Clinching it.

It feels like..... It'd going to break.

Turn into half.

Into pieces.

A hammer is banging it.

Screaming in pain.

"AHHHHHHH"

Slowly I open my eyes even though it hurts. Looking up. I was meet with.

Glowing with anger and range light brown eyes.

"Aahhhhhhhh"

*Dream end*

Abruptly. I was now sitting while my eyes wide open. Clutching my fast beating heart as if I was running for thousand miles.

I look at the side table and my eyes. Widen.

Oh no! I still have practice with Zoe!

Running to the bathroom I do my morning rituals and after that I began running to the training room.

If your wondering why I am going to the training room that is the headmaster office was just a illusion. I made a Elixir Of Blindliness. It's were no normal eyes can see. Only a special third eye. I was able to enter at the highest floor of the Alchemy Library because of my connections.

Changing my self now my hair turn blue also my eyes and my clothing.

Entering the room.

*bang bang*

3rd Person POV

As soon as Zara Enter the room a loud gun shot was heard echoing inside the room.

*bang bang*

With far and swift movement Zara. Caught the Bullets in her Han and not even a blink of an eye throw it away and the bullet explode.

It was called Bombing B A type of bullet we're the person who got hit will explode in 5 seconds. It's a dangerous bullet only used by rank Violet and above.

"Good"the girl said and look at the person who shot the bullets.

The girl holding the gun smile in a Cheshire cat way.

"With pleasure "

The girl said then his the gun for that gun was her weapon.

Her honey light green innocent eyes was noe replace with Piercing emerald eyes and her bouncy brown hair was now a Orange Straight Shoulder length hair.

"Now I wanna know.... How did you did that? "

The girl name Zoe or Fay ask. Zara. Just stare at her but soon answer he question.

"If you wanna know then
"

With a evil smile she said.

"Be my guest"(beauty and the beat line eh? 😂😂😂)

The girl Zoe looks at Zara in a Interesting way.

I like her. She's full of mystery.

The girl name Zoe/Fay thought.

"Deal let's made a contract"

The girl name Zoe smirk and smile in a evil way.

"Ok " Zara said as they walk closer to each other.
And looking in each others eyes. Directly trying to intimidate the other. In all of a sudden a bright light happen and all of a sudden.

The room grow dark and..

A crescent moon appears with stars glinting.

A/N

Hahahahh another cliffhanger? We'll I think no though. Did you enjoy? Heheheh thanks for your support and votes specially to nidedita,Dark__Core298 and at Hopel0st for being funny. 😂😂😂 thanks!

Rank 47 in Fantasy 😨😨😨😨😨

OMO!  WERE RISING VERY FAST! AND I'M UPDATING VERY QUICKLY! 😂😂