Chapter 10

Zara POV

Here I am standing stupefy by the smell of books and positions floating.

This is a huge library!

There Is 20colloms of books and a giant staircase at the center.

"Hello! "

Someone talk I spun around and was meet by a fairy.

"I will be your guardian for this day I am called twelia fairy of success "

I look at her she is a 5'2 with green orbs of eyes and white with a highlights of light green and a cute ears with matching grass like pair of wings.

She's adorable.

Nodding my head she then walk pass me while I look at her as she began moving while I trail behind.

"Welcome here in the guild base of the Alchemist! "

She said cheerfully

This is a library... Seriously? This is our guild base?!

"Here you can find and unlock extremely new skills, new potions that have never been seen in the world and curses "

Following her as she points at books.

"This is only for the beginners stage at our guild there are stages. 1st is the beginner. 2nd is practitioner, 3rd is the User, 4th is a official member of the guild and also called apprentice and the last but not the least the 5th stage which is the truly called Alchemist Mage. "

Then we stop at the stair case

"We'll you might be wondering why we are only at the 1st floor. We'll that is because the 2nd, 3rd,4th, and 5th is like the ranking of the guild. Since your new in here then you will only stay at 1st floor you cannot enter the 2nd floor cause there is a barrier in it. "

Then she looks at me.

"You may roam around and start your experiment since all the books in here are basics. And besides. There are 5 ways to be an alchemist.
1st choose what a alchemy you want to be and there are the--"

Before she talks we walk to a sofa and sat down.

"Mists Users. We're they can heal, freeze, kill a person and more just by opening a elixir or potions. "

"2nd Elementalist Users. They can spill their Potions and elixirs and once it touch a nature. Any nature it can kill, heal, freeze and more and it's in the radius of 5meter....for the beginners only one the distance and effect will upgrade when your alchemy performance and control grow "

"3rd the Heal User. They can only heal well you might think that it's better to be an Elementalist or Mists user than this one cause it only use healing powers BUT the difference is that the real heal users have more effective healing powers. To the point that it can heal anything. And if you reach it's peak. "

Stopping and smiling at me.

"It can bring back a dead to life "

........

Wow.

"And 2nd after choosing which Alchemy user you want to be next is your alchemy type. "

Then a book appeared on front of me as it flip through pages then abruptly stops.

"There are a lot of ways you want to be just focus at what you want to be. "

"Huh? "Questioning she's confusing.