Chapter 30

Woozi's POV

~4 years later~

Today, something we all really wanted will happened. (Y/n) debuted last 4 years and it went well, she's become more famouse than the time they debuted and they're known internationally.

Last year we officially announced that we're dating since they're being an idol for 4 years now. We've experienced a lot of ups and downs and here we are, our relationship is strong. We didn't really expected that we'll come this far.

(Y/n) is now 21yrs old and I'm 26yrs old and in 3-4 years I'll be having my military enlistment, time flies so fast...

If you're all asking if how's my career right now, it's totally great! SEVENTEEN didn't even expectd that we'll be more famous and now we can share our talents and songs to tha whole world.

Like I've said, (y/n) and I went through a lot of ups and downs not only in our relationship but in our career also so maybe it's time...

Me: Still remember our bonding with our friends tonight?
*Read 10:22am*

Your POV
We're now preparing for our comeback since we've been not performing for 6 months now.

I'm so excited for the BeLLas so hear our new single! For me this song has a good tune and feels than the others, we made it even better hahahaha.

The meeting for our comeback just finished when Jihoon oppa texted me.

Wz: Still remember our bonding with our friends tonight?

Me: Of course!

Wz: Ok see you there:*

Me: Don't stress yourself so much! Or else I'll be mad if you get sick:( You've been always tired lately...

Wz: Jagi, don't worry. I'm fine, I can totally do anything hahaha. Don't worry ok?

Me: Ok... Just tell me if your not feeling well or if there's a problem. I'll help you no matter what ok? I have to go, I love you
*Read 10:27am*

Woozi oppa and I are together for about... 5 years. Long isn't it? I know and luckily we're still together but lately he's cold to me... I don't really know why, but hopefully he won't break up with me.

I plan to talk to him about this later so that we can sort this through. I can't just give up our 5 year relationship to any girl who'll steal Woozi oppa from me.

I mean, we've been through a lot and we can't just stop now...

>>Time skip<<

It's already 7:51pm and 9mins to go before the dinner.

"Unnies! Are you all ready?!" I yelled.

"Yes! We're ready wait" Minji unnie yelled back while they all come down stairs.

"So where will be our dinner?" Yuri unnie asked.

"In a japanese restaurant where Jihoon oppa and I first formally dated" I explained while we went inside the car.

"Maybe he has a surprise for you" Yulhee unnie said which I think isn't really the answer I'm looking for.

"Nope... I think he'll break up with me..." I replied and Jina unnie quickly contradicted.

"Woah! Don't you know he'l-" she was about to say something when my other unnies covered her mouth.

Maybe something is really going on! Maybe he'll dump me in front of many people huhuhuhu!

Yuri's POV
I won't spoil anything but today something will happen. All of us know this including SEVENTEEN but except for (y/n)...

She'll be um... I don't know how to describe it but we're informed so that we'll know how to react to the situation and know how to comfort (y/n)... I hope it will be fine...

Woozi's POV
"They're here!" Seungkwan shouted and they all went to the door to greet (y/n) while I'm just here sitting.

"What are you doing there? You're the boyfriend, you should be the one to greet and hug her!" Mingyu asked at me in a more likely shouting voice.

"No I'm ok here" I replied which made his face look irritated, but more like mad.

(Y/n) and her unnies went in and I know (y/n) felt bad because of me just sitting here. She sat on right side and just stayed beside me quietly.

(Y/n)'s unnies are having fun with the boys while me and (y/n) just sitting beside each other awkwardly. We're just eating and eating and nothing more.

"Jihoon oppa? Is there something wrong?" (Y/n) asked me out of the blue, maybe it's time.

"I have something to tell you" I replied while I hold her both hands.

"I knew it... You're breaking up with me" she replied while tears falling down on her cheeks, I wiped it out before I replied.

"(Y/n), umm... We've been through a lot and I know we've became more busier and busier as time passes... And also in 3-4 years I'll be enlist to the military so I just want to um..." I said having a cliff hanger.

"If you're going to break up with me just tell me immediately" she said but now she's sobbing.

"(Y/n)..." I said and I kneeled down.

"Will you marry me?" I asked her while kneeling down.

All of our friends noticed that I'm kneeling down while holding a ring so they became quiet and some cheered. (Y/n) please don't leave me hanging.

"I can't spend more days without you on my side so... Will you marry me?" I asked her again and she looked surprised...

Your POV
"Of course I will!" I shouted out of happiness.

I can't believe he'll propose to me, I mean I thought he'll break up with me.

He putted the ring on my finger and he excitedly stood up to hug me.

"I'm so happy Jihoon" I whispered to him.

"I love you (y/n)" he whispered back and kissed my neck. I don't find it weird anymore that he always kisses my neck.

But of course he's the kind of boy who's not just contented by just kissing the neck. He kissed me on my lips passionately.

While he's kissing me, I can hear all my unnies and the boys are cheering ang some are crying.

Yuri's POV
And yes this is the plan hahaha. The plan should be like we'll just let (y/n) freak out. I mean like having thoughts that what if Jihoon oppa break up with her like that... But we didn't know that he'll propose!

We're very happy for them! They've been through a lot and they deserve to be happy like this! We took picture of course of what's happening and I know the rest of SEVENTEEN even caught it on camera.

We quickly posted it in our official twitter account tagging of course SEVENTEEN. Many fans congratulated and of course some posted hate comments.

But either way, no one can break (y/n) and Jihoon oppa's relationship.

~THE END~

Sequel? Stay tunned!

Once a Fan || Woozi x ReaderOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara