Chapter 29

Your POV
"(Y/n) ireona(wake up)! We're going to be late!" somenone shouted at me while shaking me.

Argh this is annoying!

"5 more minutes!" I shouted back.

"You've been telling that to us like..." she ran out of words.

"Forever!" someone added.

I opened my eyes slowly and saw my unnies around me. I quickly stood up and...

"Is it just a dream?!" I asked them.

They just gave me a confused look. I guess it's only a dream, there will never be an us again Jihoon oppa...

"1, 2, 3! *flash*" the camera man said. We posed and posed until they gave us a break. It was so tiring! The modeling part isn't the tiring part but the changing of clothes is. We had... I think... We've changed our outfits 4 times. Since we are now famous... Big demand of photo album and merch are being requested so we did a photoshoot today for that. We had different themes which is fun!

We also had our solo photoshoot and right now I'm waiting for my turn since it's Yulhee unnie whose doing the photoshoot right now. The make up artist is doing my make up when I remembered the day we're just about to have our debut and now we're famous like crazy.

I'm just thankful that almost all of my dreams are coming true. Why almost? Me and Woozi oppa being together again is my dream too but I guess it will just stay as a dream. Speaking of dream... Is it only a dream that Jihoon oppa and I came back like I mean in a relationship? Why can't I remember?

Our photoshoot went well and I was so excited to see the product of our hard work. We're on our way to our dorm when my phone buzzed.

Wz: Jagi, how was the photoshoot?

Am I dreaming or what? Is this really true that he texted me?! Woah woah woah... And jagi?! So it isn't just a dream! It's true?!

Me: Jagi?
*Read 4:55pm*

Woozi's POV
We're now preparing for our comeback, yes we're busy but of course (y/n) is my girlfriend and I won't ever let her go again so I decided to keep in touch with her.

And I ended up just texting her... But what's with her reply?

(Y/n): Jagi?

Me: Why? Is something wrong?

(Y/n): Did the two of us in a relationship again?

Me: You don't remember?! Are you kimbap kidding me rn?

(Y/n): OMG I totally forgot! Ah mata(ah right)... It was yesterday! But why did I forgot all about it?

Me: Let's not talk about that ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ How was your photoshoot?

(Y/n): As always I look great💁🏻

Me: That's my girlfriend<3

(Y/n): How's the preparation for your comeback?

Me: Busy but I still have time for you

(Y/n): So cheesy:') I miss you...

Me: But we just saw each other yesterday

(Y/n): Still... I miss you already:(

Me: Don't worry, I'll find time to see you in person... I also miss you

(Y/n): Promise me that our busy schedules will not be a problem to our relationship...

Me: Don't worry, I promise

(Y/n): I'm just scared that maybe if we break up you'll find someone better than me...

Me: You're the only woman for me and I will only see you, no one else. Don't be afraid, I love you and will forever be

(Y/n): But what if there is really someone for you and that's not me?

Me: You don't trust me?

(Y/n): I trust you with all my heart

Me: If so, there will never be any problem

(Y/n): I just realized... We got sooo cheesy and this is the longest text conversation we had

Me: You're right ㅋㅋㅋㅋㅋ Do you feel uncomfortable?

(Y/n): Of course not! I love to talk to you more but I have to go now... We have a meeting with our manager rn. Sorry:( Ttyl:*

Me: It's ok:) Don't stress yourself too much! I love you<3

(Y/n): Aw sml, I love you too<3

She still send butterflies to my stomach... I love her more than everything and time will come...

~What do Woozi oppa mean by 'time will come'?

(A/n)
Guess what? I did a double update today~ We're having our examinations next week so I updated earlier than usual so I hope you like this one:) I know that this part is so cliche because I ran out of ideas:( I'm very sorry for that:((( I'm not sleeping lately because of school works and everything so I ended up sleeping in one subject we had, I just find it funny though since it's my first time sleeping in class hahaha. So make sure that you should all sleep, it's so hard to be competent without any sleep hahahaha. Anyways... Thank you very much for all of your support! Stay tuned for the next chapter~ Lovelots!💕