Chapter 12

Note!
BeLLalas members are:
- Kim Yulhee ~ 25 yrs old || Pure Korean
- Yoo Jina ~ 23 yrs old || Half American & half Korean
- Park Minji ~ 22 yrs old || Pure Korean
- Choi Molly ~ 22 yrs old || Half Chinese & half Korean
- Reyn Jester ~ 21 yrs old || Pure American
- Min Yuri ~ 20 yrs old || Pure Korean
- (Y/n & l/n) ~ 17 yrs old || Pure Filipina

---•---

Your POV
I'm on my way to SEVENTEEN's practice room when I bumped into Yulhee unnie.

"Annyeonghaseyo unnie! I hope we get along well! Pls take care of me~" I bowed as I greet her.

"Ah right! You're the maknae of our group right? Of course we'll take care of you, nice meeting you! I have to go now bye" she bowed a little while saying her goodbye hurriedly. Awh luckily she's nice hahaha.

I entered SEVENTEEN's practice room but they're not there but the lights are on, also their air conditioner, I wonder where they went, it's too early for them to leave... POP! I heard a loud pop that it almost caused me a heart attack! I was so surprised then I looked around slowly...

"Surprise!" SEVENTEEN shouted!

"What is this for?!" I asked dumbfounded.

"We heard you're now one of the official member of 'BeLLalas' that'll debut next 2 months" S.Coups oppa explained.

"How did you guys know?" I replied, aish I should be the one telling them and surprising them that I'll debut.

"We took a look at the list of 'BeLLalas' official members beforehand" Vernon oppa replied

"Aish I should be the one broadcasting these news to you... You ruined my surprise!" I whined.

"Are you not happy that we surprised you? We even prepared food" DK oppa said.

"I am grateful! You really don't have to do this... I should be the one treating you guys, but anyway I am touched" I said opening my arms telling them to come over to me for a group hug. We celebrated until it's already midnight.

"Hey oppa! I have to go now... We have an orientation about our group tomorrow so I have to arrive here early. Bye~" I announced.

"I'm going to accompany you home" Dino oppa said. Well I'm closer to Dino oppa because we have smaller age gap than the other members lol.

"Oh well... Thank you again guys" I waved goodbye while doing that I was also searching for Woozi oppa but he's not there... Maybe he's in the recording studio.

"Dino oppa wait here I have to go somewhere" I asked him he just nodded.

I searched for him and search then finally found him sleeping at the recording studio with his loptop open, I guess he's trying to make a new song.

"Awh what a hard working man" I whispered to him.

"I'll include this to the list why I like you" I whispered again then chuckle. I patted him continuously so he could wake up.

"Hmm?" he said with his eyes closed and a sleepy voice which I find sexy.

"I have to go now, goodbye oppa rest well~" I said while gesturing him that he should go to sleep again. I was walking through the door when...

"Pls stay for 10mins until I fall asleep again" Woozi oppa requested as he held my arm trying to stop me from going further.

"But Dino oppa is waiting for me outside..." I replied hesitating.