Chapter 7

Your POV
So Louis just confessed to me that he likes me. It's been 5 months when we first met, it was the first day of school. I really regret that I only stood there dumbfounded, should I tell him that I already like someone? But what if Jihoon oppa don't feel the same way as I do then I'll just get dumped? Then Louis and I will going to be heartbroken? Just chill (y/n) you can handle this.

I wonder how is Woozi oppa doing? It's been months since I trained to be an idol, maybe I should text him? Ok ok let's try haha...

Me: Oppa! Remember me?:')
*Read 8:27pm*

Woozi's POV
Today, SEVENTEEN and I just hanged out at our dorm. It's fun! We played games like we're kids, also we ate a lot of foods like there's no tomorrow.

Then I suddenly thought of (y/n), it's been months since we met each other at our concert in her country... I miss her, I want to see her, I want to be friends with her, I want to know her more...

"Hyung are you alright?" Dino asked me as he goes towards me to check on me.

"Its nothing, I'm just thinking about things" I replied nervously when suddenly, (y/n) texted me! Omooo I missed her so much! I hope she's didn't wrong send it, I mean I hope what she texted me is really meant for me...

(Y/n): Oppa! Remember me?:')

I don't know what to reply! Oh! Maybe I should pretend I don't remember her lol let's see what will be her reaction hahaha

Me: Sorry... I don't remember you

(Y/n): Oh really? I'm sorry to bother you...

Me: HAHAHAHAHA YOU'VE BEEN TRICKED

(Y/n): Neomuhae(you're so mean) HAHAHAHA I thought it's true huhuhu

Me: I can't forget you lol

(Y/n): Waeyo(why)?

Me: You're the only fan to pretend to be my girlfriend for a day and even bossed me around lol hahahaha

(Y/n): Ah.. geureokuna(I see) Arasso(alright) oppa I have to sleep early today because I have school tomorrow. Goodnight~

Me: Goodnight~

~Will Louis find out who caught (y/n)'s heart?

(A/n)
Ok, I'm busy doing school works so it's kinda hard because I have to multitask and get this story making through my schedules.And also I'm sick today and still I have to update this one:') Pls continue to support my story. Lovelots!💕