Chapter 18

Your POV
I flinched my eyes opened, a blinding light seeping through the lid of my eyes. It took me a couple of moments to adjust to this blinding light and I had to blink a couple of times to clear my vision but still I can't because my eyes are too tired to open.

"Argh! Put the curtains down! Too much sun!" I shouted but no one's answering me! This is irritating gosh.

I got up to put my curtains down then I went back to my bed. The moment I lay down on my bed, I can't sleep but I can't open my eyes either. Why? because I'm too lazy to do so.

I was thinking for a while... My curtains are always down before I sleep and did I forgot to lock my door?! I got up suddenly to see, its not lock! Gosh what the hell am I thinking!

After I locked my door I instantly went back to my bed when suddenly someone spoke...

"What are you doing with Dino yesterday?" the voice is somewhat familiar.

"Hm?" is the only word I can say, I'm still sleepy!

The figure who spoke to me came to my bed and sat there. I got up to sit, forcing myself to wake up.

"Yah! Answer me, What's this?" the figure yelled. I opened my eyes and saw Woozi oppa holding his phone!

"You saw the article?!" I asked him surprised.

"Explain this to me" he said while giving me his phone with the picture of me and Dino oppa yesterday, it's the picture where Dino oppa hugged me tight for me not to expose my face.

"I don't look good in this picture" I said and pouted.

"Yah! Answer my question first before you do aegyo in front of me!" Jihoon oppa yelled.

"He umph he invited me to dinner and I see no problem at all by saying yes so I said yes th-" I explained but he cutted me off.

"You see no problem by saying yes?!" he almost shouted.

"It's not like that... It's just that... Wait a minute... Are you jealous?" I replied teasing him.

"What? No" he replied as his voice got softer and he looked down on the floor while blushing, so cute.

"Awhh my boyfriend is jealous~" I teased him while going towards him for a hug.

"No I'm not..." he denied while avoiding eye contact.

"Why are you embarrassed of being jealous?" I asked while hugging him.

"I'm not embarrassed, I don't know how to tell you I'm jealous when you're around with Dino" he explained while holding my hands, I know we're cheesy hahahaha.

After that cheesy thing going on I took a bath while he's just waiting for me inside my room.

Jihoon oppa will take me and my co-members to Pledis's building for our practice since they're going to practice there too.

It took me a while to finish bathing. I wore something simple, white oversized shirt and some ripped jeans because Jihoonie oppa won't allow me to wear somethong short when it's not for work, so protective~ lol hahahahaha.

"Ready to go now?" Woozi oppa asked.

"I'll just check if my unnies are ready" I said and he just nodded. I went to look for my unnies and saw Yuri unnie.

"Unnie! Are they ready to go now?" I asked Yuri unnie.

"Of course, is it really ok with Woozi for us to go with you both to Pledis?" Yuri unnie asked.

"Kuromyo(of course)!" I replied happily.

After a few minutes, we've arrived at Pledis. When we're on our way to our practice room with Jihoonie oppa we ran into SEVENTEEN.