Chapter 28

Your POV
"(Y/n) would you still accept me as your boyfriend?" Woozi oppa asked me.

"Of course, who wouldn't accept you as their boyfriend?" I replied while laughing and he hugged me tight.

You can see that he's crying...

"Awww my baby boy is crying" I teased him.

"I'm just happy that you still accepted me after all the things I did to you" he said while sobbing.

"You did nothing wrong, you did it because of me" I said while patting him gently.

"This is what love is, accepting" I added and hugged him tightly.

Hoshi's POV
I guess the two already solved their problem. I know this will happen hahaha.

•Flashback•

We were practicing when Woozi came in and had a huge smile on his face which made us really surprised so corollary all of us asked questions because since Woozi broke up with (y/n) he doesn't even smile.

I mean he doesn't really, we're always with him and he only smile when we have concerts or he has to face carats like that.

"Ya! Why are you smiling?!"

"What happened?"

"Did someone poisoned you?"

"Are you okay?"

"Are you sure he's not crazy?"

"Maybe we should... Um you know..."

"Ah! Hospital!"

"Mental hospital to be exact"

"Are you really okay?"

"Is this the cause of being heartbroken?"

"Oh... If so, I don't want to be inlove hahahaha"

Many comments and questions are thrown to Woozi but he's just ignoring it so I went closer to him.

"Why are you smiling? It's been a long time since you smiled" I asked him.

"Ah geurae(is that so)?" he replied still smiling to the point he looks stupid.

"Let me guess... You and (y/n) came back together?" I asked.

"Soon we will" he replied chuckling.

Well we can see he's really happy so let him be hahahaha.

•End of flashback•

"Where's (y/n)?" Dino asked.

"Ummm" I uttered.

"In the CR!" Joshua hyung said and Dino just nodded.

"Oh gahd... Thank you for saving me" I whispered to Joshua hyung.

"No problem" he whispered back.

"But she's not in here!" Mingyu yelled.

Arghhh Mingyu!!! They all stared at me and Joshue hyung when suddenly (y/n) and Woozi came out of Woozi's room.

"What are you doing in there?" Seungkwan asked (y/n).

Hahahaha I guess he's jealous 'cause (y/n) spent more time with Woozi than with him hahahaha.

"Nothing..." she replied while laughing nervously.

Oh my (y/n) you're acting skills are obvious hahahaha!

"(Y/n) and I are now together again" Jihoon suddenly shouted.

Well... All of the members are surprised except me and Dino. All of them cheered and asked questions.