Chapter 3

Your POV
So today is the day... Its the day of their concert, SEVENTEEN's concert! I dressed up myself, wearing the best clothes I have so that I'll look presentable in front of my bias, my future husband, Woozi oppa~

>>Time skip<<

The concert was fun! I had a blast! But the fun is not yet over, we still have the hi touch! Actually, it was supposed to be before the concert but there was sudden changes so, either way I'm still excited! Excited to talk to them and touch their hands. Luckily I know how to speak korean so there will be no language barrier betwwen the two of us.

I was next in line, my heart is beating faster and faster. It's now my turn! While I was in front of Jihoon oppa I was speechless for about 10 seconds like I was going to cry then I remembered I have to tell him this.

"Jihoon oppa! Can we take a picture?" I told him hoping he'll say yes.

"I'm so sorry we're not allowed to" Woozi oppa replied looking down at his feet. I guess he feels kinda bad for me though...

"Plsss I'm your girlfriend for today and you should follow what your girlfriend is telling you" I replied with my puppy eyes. I just saw this on TV, whenever the girlfriend commands the boyfriend follows hahahaha.

"Well... I suppose we can, I'll ask our manager but in 1 condition, don't post the pictures" Woozi oppa replied while he's holding the back of his neck. Well that was easy.

"Sure! OMG thank you very much! I feel like I'm going to cry!" I replied  with a teary eye.

"Well don't be, you need to look beautiful when we will have our picture taken" Woozi opp said while smilling then his manager came towards him saying that they allow me to take a picture with them. 

I sneeked into the room where the stay at so that no one will see me since maybe someone will think this is unfair. Their manager even escorted me which is totally awesome!

So I've been waiting for about an hour when the members of SEVENTEEN arrived, they're so handsome! It's like what they look on their videos is what they actually look like. Them looking at me gives me the feel like l'm going to melt!

"Oh! You're the one at the hi touch awhile ago!" Dino told me while pointing at me with full shock.

"Ohmyy you still remeber her huh? Our maknae remebered a girl from the hi touch~" Jeonghan teased him causing all of us to laugh.

"So shall we start? Because we're tired so, shall we?" Woozi said with an awkward smile.

"Of course! Thank you very much for giving me this opportunity. Daebak!" I replied while doing thumbs up and a wink.

"OMG she's cute" Hoshi said causing me blush so hard.

So Woozi oppa went towards me pulling me to a good background so that we can start taking pictures, I guess he's really tired... Now I feel bad.

He placed his hand around me making me blush so hard that he even noticed and made him chukled!

"So what's your name?" Woozi oppa asked me. So now, my bias knows that I exist!

"(Y/n) (L/n), nice to meet you oppa!" I replied while I extend my right hand for a shake hands.

"Oh nice to meet you too (y/n)! I hope we'll be friends after this?" Woozi oppa replied as he shake my hands.

I was really surprised by his reply. Come to think of it that your bias now knows you exist and asked you to be his friend! This seems fake but it's happening to me right now!

"Well... Jihoon oppa, I'm going to audition in Pledis Entertainment so I guess we'll be close" I replied while looking down trying not to sound boastful.

"Jinja(really)?! Omoo I have to watch your audition and help you pass so that your dream will come true!" Woozi oppa exclaimed happily that you can see his smile even when he turn around.

"It's tomorrow at 10am. Wish me luck oppa!" I replied smiling very big, imagining meeting him and hearing him saying that he'll come to my audition is already more than I deserve as their fan.

"Are you going home alone?" DK asked me concerned. Aww, they're sweet...

"Yes oppa, why?" I replied. So what are they up to now? Hahaha.

"At this hour?! Isn't it dangerous?!" Dino asked shocked.

"I guess not, my friend already left after the hi touch so... Yes I'll be going home alone" I replied hoping to get a reply but they just stared at me and git quie of a sudden until...

"No. We're going to take you home right guys?" Woozi oppa said as he turn around to look at his members to see if they're also ok with it.

SEVENTEEN members all nod together with their manager, I was just amazed how good they are to me. Surely, their soon to be girlfriend will be the luckiest girl in the world. Why? They're not just handsome and full of talents but they also have a good heart.

We jumped into their van and of course I sat next to Jihoonie oppa. Actually no, I went in first so he sat next to me?

While taking me home the van was quite I guess all of them have fallen asleep already? I didn't bother to look around since I could see their reflection through the window and they're really sleeping.

Then suddenly Woozi oppa's head fell onto my shoulder causing my heart to beat faster and faster and faster like it's going to explode! My cheeks are turning red and hot but I can't explain what I'm feeling.

I'm a fan of them since they debuted so, I think I already developed a feelings for him.

"Woozi oppa I think I'm inlove with you" I whispered in his ear causing him to move much closer to me.

"Hm?" Woozi oppa mumbled as he move closer to me.

I didn't replied because my brain is telling me that it's too early for him to know. We just met and everything so he'll see me weird if I actually tell him that I already like him.

I'm busy thinking of everything that happened today, not noticing we already arrived.

"We're here!" Their driver said causing the members to wake up as I went outside the car.

The members waved their hands at me saying goodbye not knowing that I'll still meet them again tomorrow if Woozi oppa will really watch me auditon...

~Will he really watch you audition?

(A/n)
So I think it's still boring:'( I just hope you guys still support my stories. I would like to thank(waw inglis) my friend K_FANY for the cover of my story<3 Lovelots!💕