Chapter 21

Dino's POV
It hurts so much... It hurts that I'm comforting her instead of Woozi hyung but it hurts more that she's crying.

"Don't cry. Everything will be fine" I assured her but all she did is to cried more, argh whyyy.

"I know Woozi hyung, he'll do whatever it is for his loved ones to be happy even if it means hurting himself. Don't worry he won't leave you" I told her, it's true that hyung is like that. Maybe that's why he's blessed with everything...

Woozi's POV
I saw (y/n) already fallen asleep at Dino's arms after crying for so long so I approached Dino. 

"Hey Dino... I'll take it from here" I told Dino and he just nodded as a response.

I carried (y/n) to my car and I decided not to take her to Liza nor to their dorm. I texted Liza informing her (y/n) will not go home today.

Me: Hey Liza, this is Jihoon. I want to inform you that (y/n) will be sleeping at my house today

Lz: Oh ok... Can I save your number?>.<

Me: Ofc:)

I wanted to take (y/n) to an apple park... It's cold there so I brought many jackets of mine and I'll just let (y/n) use some. Indeed she's a heavy sleeper hahaha.

So we're in our car now, I rented a car since if I buy one I probably won't use it because of our packed schedules which is automatically given when you're an idol and also it's only for 1 day.

It'll be a 3 hour drive going to our destination... I remembered (y/n) telling me she likes apple so yeah I decided we should go there. I cupped her cheeks with my right hand since my left hand is driving.

"where are we oppa?" (Y/n) asked me when se suddenly woke up.

I just smiled and told her to go to sleep again because it'll be a long night.

It's already 10pm when we arrived at the apple park, it's really cold here.

"(Y/n) ireona(wake up). We're here" I waked her up and good thing I didn't struggled to do so hahahaha.

"Oppa?" she asked me while she go out of the car.

"Why jagi(sweetheart)" I asked her nervously and not knowing what will she say.

"What happened earlier?" she asked.

"Nothing much. Don't worry" I assured her.

"How can I not when our relationship is..." she became silent and I can see she's afraid that we'll breakup.

"Awh my girlfriend has mood swings, you want something? Cravings? Needs?" I asked her.

"I want you hihihihi" she replied giggling.

Even that small joke she said it sent butterflies to my stomach!

Your POV
We booked a hotel room at the apple park. Well we didn't want to sleep in the car lol hahaha that's absurd.

"Hey Jihoon... Mind telling me what exactly happened a while ago? I mean the talk between you and our manager?" I asked him while sitting on our bed but this time I didn't used the word 'oppa' since I'm really serious about this.

And yes we only booked for 1 room but I assure you nothing will happen, my boyfriend respects me.

"No 'oppa'?" he asked me sounding hurt.

"Not at all..." I replied bluntly.

"Well I told him something that will be good for the both of us, do you think they'll tell me to leave you and I'll just really leave you?" he asked me.