Chapter 10

Woozi's POV
While we're eating a while ago, I saw Dino staring at (y/n). I feel like I'm going insane, I want to punch Dino for staring at (y/n), I want to get mad at him because the two of them are now close then there was this feeling that tells me to stop what am I feeling. Is this what they call jealousy? I never had a girlfriend before, all I had was a crush but I didn't even felt this feeling before. So being inlove is stressful also.

It was 3:00pm when...

"I have to go now... I'm not yet familiar with this place so maybe I still have to wander around just to find the place where should I stay..." (y/n) said.

"If that's the case then we'll going to go with you" Hoshi hyung suggested. Well he's right, something bad might happen to (y/n) since she's not yet familiar with this place.

"Aren't you all busy? I think I've been bothering you so much" she replied looking down.

"No! You're not bothering us, today is our day off" S.Coups hyung said.

"Well okay if you all insist" she replied hesitating.

We've reached the place where (y/n) should stay, its not that far from our dorm...

"Thank you so much for helping me, I promise to repay all of this" she promised.

"No need... So can we visit you here anytime?" I asked in a good way trying not to sound as if I like her.

"No you cannot. I'm going to be the one who'll visit you all" she replied with a huge smile on her face.

"You're all idols, I should be the one to make an effort just to see you guys... Besides I'm also a carat, I'm used to make an effort just to see you guys" she explained like she's really used to it.

"Well thank you very much for being our fan. We'll be your fan too once you debuted" Seungkwan told her.

"Arasso(alright) bye guys!" (Y/n) waved goodbye and went inside the condominium.

"She has a cute and energetic attitude, she'll be popular in no time" Wonwoo said which all of us agreed.

I felt bored when we're on our way to our dorm. They're just either sleeping or eating so I decided to text (y/n).

Me: How was your place?

(Y/n): I like it~ Jihoonie oppa are you going to Pledis tomorrow?

Me: Yes, why?

(Y/n): I'm going there also, I'm goring to meet the other trainees... I'm so nervous, I wish I could debut faster...

Me: You'll debut soon don't worry;)

(Y/n): Thank you oppa~ I'm going to take a rest now. Byeee~

Me: Araso(alright). Rest well:)

I just lost the chance to ask her about Dino... Oh well, maybe this is not the perfect timing. I'll just have to wait more...

Your POV
I can't sleep! Arghh!!! I can't sleep... So i decicded to watch some videos of SEVENTEEN and reminisce.

I still can't believe that I was just their fan and then now they treat me as their friend. I decided to watch their "SEVENTEEN One Fine Day - 13 Castaways Boys". I was laughing and some tears of joy went out of my eyes, I'm so proud of them that they're now successful, you know how proud a fan can be lol. But when I reached ep. 9, they talked about what girl they prefer then I remembered Woozi oppa... I like him so much well I mean I love him not because he's an idol, but I feel like we've known each other for a long time...

While watching the video my hopes went crashing down, why? Because Woozi oppa prefered girls with black hair I mean I already passed the girl who likes to eat sundae, which is a korean food(this is most likely a girl who is not choosy), a with long hair, straight hair, without bangs(good thing my bangs is now growing) but the black hair? Why oppa... Well I can't be immature I have to let him be happy with who he likes, I will not bother him to like me if he really doesn't... I felt like my heart just broke into small tiny pieces which is impossible to repair... Ouch... Him being happy and healthy is everything to me...

Louis's POV
What (y/n) told me when she was about to leave are running through my mind. She told me to stay away from her but how can I do that? I love her so much, she's my life... So I asked my parents if they'll allow me to live in Korea, luckily they agreed, good thing my parents are rich lol I'm not boasting but I think it can be handy sometimes.

I started to learn their language because I plan to leave next 3 months. I have to see her as soon as possible. I just have to know where she lives so I came up with the idea to ask her best friend, Liza.

"Hey Liza! Can I talk to you for a second?" I asked Liza as I ran towards her.

"Sure why not?"she replied and have me an awkward smile.

"What is it?" she added once more.

"Do you know where (y/n) lives, I mean in Korea?" I asked hoping that she'll answer me with no hesitation besides I'm one of (y/n)'s friend.

"I don't give any private information about her to anyone without her permission" she answered me without hesitation.

"Please? I won't bother her that much" I begged.

"It's still a no. Catch 'ya later!" she replied while running to her next class.

So what should I do now... Oh right! She passed the audition at Pledis so I'll wait there. Since I don't know her address I will wait outside Pledis Entertainment. 'Nice idea Louis' I told myself hoping that I could see her there.

~What will be (y/n)'s reaction when she saw Louis again?

(A/n)
So wifi sucks at our house:( But yay I still managed to publish this chapter hahaha! Today is the last day of our quarterly examinations! Woooh wish me luck😂 So I'm not expecting red card now-,- I don't usually study when we have examinations like this but I was anxious this time that I didn't studied. Anyways, the exciting parts will now begin. I'm excited>.< Pls vote and comment your thoughts thank you~ Lovelots!💕