Chapter 25

Your POV
I was on my way to the cafeteria to meet up with Dino oppa when someone back hugged me, I was about to smack that person when I saw it was just Dino oppa.

"Ya! Stop scaring me!" I yelled.

"Your heart just flattered" he replied.

"So cocky..." I said and we both just laughed.

We sat on the part of the cafeteria where it's kinda... You know, umm secluded. Why? Rumors can spread rapidly, it's bad for rookie kpop groups to have rumors before they even get famous...

"I have something to tell you..." Dino oppa said.

"What is it?" I asked curiously.

"It's about Jihoon" he replied without hesitation.

"I don't want to hear anything that's related to him anymore, can't you see I'm moving on?" I contradicted.

"You have to listen this time" he replied seriously.

"Ok go on" I replied, I lied actually that I don't want to hear anything that's related to Woozi oppa.

I still love him and I don't know why, I'm dying to know if he's still ok or if he still feel the same towards me... I'm just worried.

"He didn't want to break up with you" he told me while avoiding eye contact.

"Excuses, excuses..." I whispered to myself but still hoping it's true.

"Want to know why?" he asked me.

"I don't know..." I replied but I really do want to hear it.

"I know you want to hear it" he replied, nice guess... You got me.

____________________________________
Dear Jihoon oppa,

     Dino oppa told me everything I wanted to know. I understand everything now but I still have millions of questions to ask. Why? Why do you have to sacrifice everything for me? You sacrificed your feelings just for me to debut and be an idol just like what I wanted to be... I'm so sorry for being mad at you and thinking it's unfair, but why didn't you tell me? Do you know how hard it is to live without knowing why your boyfriend broke up with you?! But one thing, one thing that I really wanted to know... Do you still love me?

-(y/n)
____________________________________

Dino's POV
I told her everything she needed to know. I'll let her go now, I won't hinder her from doing what makes her happy even if it means for me to stay away and sacrifice myself.

That's what love is, sacrificing and getting what is really for you, either you like it or not. I guess I'm  just her friend and nothing more... Don't worry (y/n) if that's the case, I'll be your friend forever...

>>Time skip<<

Woozi's POV
Today is the last day of our concert here at Korea and 3 more days before (y/n)'s debut day. I kinda feel anxious since (y/n) is my lucky charm but we already broke up...

Argh just think about our carats not (y/n). You can do this! Hwaiting to myself!

"Get ready SEVENTEEN! 5mins left!" the staff yelled.

"Ok guys gather up!" S.Coups hyung shouted and we gathered up like what he ordered us.

"Let's have fun with carats today ok?" he yelled.

"Yes!" we yelled back.

After the concert luckily I didn't made any mistakes but when we sang our song 'Habit' I teared up... Good thing no one noticed it phew...

I am drinking water when Dino approached me.

"Hyung, Joshua told me he saw you crying a while ago and I think I know why" he told me looking concerned.

"Whatever you're thinking, you're wrong" I replied denying that he's really right.

"You still love her" he said and I froze, I don't know what to reply.

"I'm right" he murmured and I just stayed quiet and sat on a chair to rest.

"Hyung you know (y/n) has been sen-" Dino was about to say something when I cut him off.

"Emails? I know it all" I replied while my eyes are closed.

"But why aren't you replying?" he asked me.

~What will be Woozi's answer?

(A/n)
This is a short chapter, 763 words only lol. So I wanted you to know that this story will be ending soon☹️ But I will make a new one lol hahahahaha but it won't be a fanfic, pls support it like you do with this story. Vote and comment guyseu! Lovelots!💕

--•--

Another thing... Cratdeul! 생일 축하해요 정한!!!💕 HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEONGHAN OPPA!🎉🎈WAH I KENNAT!!! I'll finally see you guyseu😭 Omooo! I just wish you good health and be happy always😘 More birthdays to come! Carat loves you!💘

 Cratdeul! 생일 축하해요 정한!!!💕 HAPPY, HAPPY BIRTHDAY JEONGHAN OPPA!🎉🎈WAH I KENNAT!!! I'll finally see you guyseu😭 Omooo! I just wish you good health and be happy always😘 More birthdays to come! Carat loves you!💘