Chapter 9

Your POV
I arrived at the airport here in Manila. Liza and Kevin also came to the airport to wave their goodbye also my parents and my sister since my parents knows that they're my friends.

"(Y/n) take care ok? Don't skip any meals! Stay healthy" Mom reminded me while hugging me tight.

"Good thing my daughter knows how to talk in Korean haha! Don't forget us when you get famous, always be humble! We're going to visit you there when we have time ok?" my Dad said sounding like he's so proud to have me as their daughter.

"Ok ok don't worry, just take care of my little sister" I replied trying hard to hold my tears back.

"You're going to marry Woozi now (y/n) unnie! Yieeeee" my sister said while teasing me, she's also a kpop fan but she doesn't stan SVT like I do.

"Shut up aish" I replied and we both laughed.

"(Y/n) be safe! We'll see each other soon!" Liza said while hugging me tight.

"You should be famous so that I can brag you to my friends" Kevin said while laughing. Then I waved goodbye.

When I'm on my way to the entrance of the airport someone pulled me outside the line causing me to fall in line again at the end of the line. Argh this is annoying when I was about to yell at the one who dragged me, I saw that he's Louis.

"Oh Louis... W-why are you here?" I asked and got anxious suddenly without any reason.

"I'm going to say my goodbye and get what I deserve before you leave" he said. Then he crashed his lips against mine.

Louis POV
I'm going crazy thinking that she's going somewhere that's far away from me. I crashed my lips against hers. Kissing her feels like I don't want to end it but...

"WHAT THE HELL WAS THAT?!" She yelled as she pushed me away.

"Just getting what I deserved" I replied with full of pride.

"Stay away from me!" she replied which really breaks my heart.

Your POV
Thankfully there there wasn't any line when I yelled at Louis. It's too much that he had to kiss me before I leave the country. So I stormed out of his sight, I saw him crying but I don't care he went overboard.

While I was waiting for our airplane to arrive and take me to where my Woozi oppa is, I decided to text him.

Me: Jihoonie oppa~

Wz: Are you already at the airport?

Me: Yes I am... This is sooooooo exciting hehehe, I'm excited!

Wz: Me either, pay attention so that you can hear when the announcer announces that you'll have to board now

Me: Ok oppa~ Goodbye see you later

Wz: Take care

So I've waited until the announcer informed the passengers to to board now. I'm so excited!

>>Time Skip<<

The plane just landed at Korea! OMG I'm so excited to get off omoo. This is my first time going here so yeah hahaha. I texted Jihoonie opaa to let him know I'm already here.

Me: Jihoonie oppa!

Wz: Are you already here?

Me: Yes! I'm so excited!

Wz: Us too! See you really soon hahaha:)
*Read 12:21nn*

I'm just waiting for my lagguage and I'm ready to meet them! I'm so excited to see SEVENTEEN especially Jihoonie oppa~