Chapter 13

Your POV
I woke up early today so that I won't be late hahahaha. I should make a good impression since it's my first time meeting some of my co-members. I'm too shy to approach my co-trainees in the Philippines but I should not bring that kind of attitude here in Korea. I'll be an idol and yet I'm shy? What kind of logic is that (y/n)? Just be yourself and be confident.

Ah by the way our position in our group will be decided later so I'm excited! I'll just ride a taxi going to Pledis Entertainment building. After a few minutes I finished making myself look presentable. It's already 8:25am, I still have 35mins to get there. I can do this, hwaiting!

So I've already arrived, it took me 20mins to get here. Phew good thing I'm not late! When I'm on my way to the elevator I saw Yuri unnie also waiting for the elevator. How come I already know them? The day when they first announced who'll get to debut among us trainees, we've already exchanged numbers and had a small conversation. I went closer to her to approach her.

"Annyeonghaseyo(Hello) Yuri unnie" I bowed down greeting her. She greeted me back as a response.

"Ah right! You're the foreign trainee? The Filipina! (y/n) right? Nice to meet you" she added while smiling.

"Yes that's me, nice to meet you too unnie" I replied then the elevator doors opened.

"So, how long have been training in the Philippines?" she asked me.

"Well, about a year and a month but I didn't actually trained in my country" I replied still thinking if I'm right.

"Well that was fast..." she replied like she's amazed with what I've just said.

"How about you unnie?" I asked her, curious to know her answer.

"Since I was 16yrs old. So I've been a trainee for 4yrs" she answered.

"Woah that was long" I replied amazed, how can she wait that long? Before she could react, the elevator doors opened.

We went to the room where our orientation will be held, everyone was already there except for me and Yuri unnie.

We sitted at our assigned sits since the chairs has our name on it again. Not too long the CEO came, we all stood up and bowed down while greeting him as a sign of respect here in Korea. Well I have to adapt their culture since I now live here.

We all sat down, now its time, the orientation will now begin.

"Ok so we will start our orientation. Firstly I want to congratulate you again because you all are now going to debut. The date is finally fixed! It's on Dec. 5, 2018, Wednesday. So starting today you'll be busy preparing" he announced goodnews to start the orientation. And it's before my birthday! Well my birthday is on Dec. 8 so how lucky is that? Hahahaha.

We all screamed in joy, jumped, and some had tears of joy, it is simply incredible.

"Ok ok I know you're all happy but we'll now discuss our rules" he informed us which made us feel anxious suddenly.

"There are only 3 rules you have to follow" he informed us.

"First is that you all are not allowed to be involved into any showbizz issue, keep your image clean. Second Is you have to keep your shape, you can eat whatever you want but be mindful of your shape. And lastly, the most important rule that you have to follow is that you all are not allowed to smoke or do drugs" he explained. We all agreed, it's easy to follow those rules since it's for our own good tho.

"We're going to announce your positions, Yulhee you'll be the visual and the sub-vocalist" he said and we all had different reactions on our faces.

"Jina you're the lead rapper" he added, I was surprised lol I didn't know she's a rapper hahaha.

"Minji you're the main rapper and the leader" he added once more. Minji unnie is surprised the she's the leader and also we can see that she's a little bit nervous because being the leader of a group do have many responsibilities.

"Molly you're the lead rapper and the main dancer. Reyn you'll be the lead vocalist and the main dancer" he said, we're all thrilled about what's going to happen next, so exciting!

"Yuri you're the visual and the sub-vocalist" he said, its my turn now.

"(Y/n) you're the main vocalist, lead dancer, sub-rapper, center/face of the group and the maknae of the group" he added, I'm amzed and all of my co-members as well. I have a lot of position tho hahaha. I didn't expect that they'll do that since I'm a foreigner lol.

"Also you all will be moving to your dorm which is especially made for your group tomorrow. It's located at Gangnam" we all cheered hearing that we now have a dorm!

A dorm specially made for 'BeLLalas', how cool is that? I'm really a korean idol now! After the long talk the orientation already finished, phew thank goodness.

"(Y/n)! All of the members of 'BeLLalas' are going to eat outside and bond since we'll be getting busy next few days, so wanna go with us?" Yulhee unnie asked me, I was about to say yes when I remembered Woozi oppa and I have a date today...

~What will choose? Your date with Woozi oppa or bonding with your co-members?

(A/n)
Our classes for today is suspended so I had the chance to continue making this chapter hahahahaha. It took me 2 days to finish this though lol. I'm becoming lazy hahahahaha. Anyways thank you for supporting my story:))) Pls continue to support it and also vote and comment guyseu. Lovelots!💕