Going to bed

"Sorry I'll come back later." I said not very surprised. I saw Delila throw a small blanket over herself to cover her naked body then saw Dally quickly pulling his pants up in the bathroom with no Shirt then walks out calmly. "Hey what are you doing in here?" He called out sounding annoyed. "Well for 1 it's my room too and second the gang wanted to stay the night so I was gonna get some blankets." I said getting everything I needed to sleep down stairs. "I should probably be going." Delila said embarrassed. Dally just kept giving me the look of hurry up and get out. Dall told her to stay and I just ran down stairs. Dally didn't care about me. "Hey Katie bear....what's wrong?" Soda asked concerned.
"Nothing just that Dally of course is having sex with Delila and doesn't give a crap about me." I said fustrated putting blankets down for the gang. "Aww he didn't mean it like that Katie" Johnny said comforting me. "I hope not. You guys ready for bed." They all nodded and yawned. I then went up to Two bit and tried waking him up. Trying to yell shake him and kiss him but nothin happened. I then got a beer bottle opened it and let the smell go into his nose and some how that really woke him up but he then slowly started falling asleep so I then yelled "OMG Two hurry Mickey is on your gonna miss him. Hurry!" I yelled and he stumbled a little but still raced to the couch sitting like he's been up for hours. "UNBELIEVABLE!" I said with wide eyes. I then went to bed laying down with Two bit on the couch since Darry was gonna share the room with Dally instead. Then Two asked. "Katelyn why did you lie to me?"
"Hu, what do u mean?"
"About Mickey. You lied to me" he said trying to sound serious but still joking. "Go to bed you big lug" I laughed. We then kissed and went to sleep with his arm over me. He was so sweet.