Legal Guardian

He came and knocked at the door while Two bit and I were joking around having a food fight and eating our chocolate cereal. "Come in!" Two bit yelled while throwing baloney at me I grabbed an egg and through it at Two bit but he ducked and it hit Dall. We laughed he wiped it off his face.
"Have fun cleaning this up Two" Dallas said kinda grumpy with a smirk. I grabbed my bags as we walked to a tall building. They asked me questions like if my dad abuses me and if he's a drunk and if I wanted to live with Dally. All that fun stuff. " Well thank you for signing the papers so now you are her legal gardian. If we see that she is not doing well with you though she will be put in a girls home since she cannot go with her father anymore" A lady said smiling it took about 4-5 hours but it was worth it. We walked back to a place called Bucks I guess where Dally lives. It was pretty small.

 It was pretty small

It was cozy though. "Alright tonight I got a date tonight so you can go to the Curtis house tonight but I should be back by 11 so just come back when u want."
"Alright that's fine" I said unpacking my stuff.
"Wait is that all the clothes you have" he asked shocked. I just nodded.
"Well I'll call Two bit and see if we can get us a ride to the mall. You have soc clothes and your a greaser now so you need greaser clothes." He called Two and he was here in less then 10 minutes.
"Howdy darlin how's it goin." He asked in a country accent. "Just fine thank you" i smiled kinda giggling.
We all sat down in the front. While we were driving he put his arm around me which felt nice till Dally said something.
"Two you got 3 seconds to put your hand back on the steering wheel. Before I cut it off" He said sounding angry as I rolled my eyes. We finally got there and there were so many stores. I was excited.