Nightmares

DALLYS POV
I woke up to Katelyn talking and whining in her sleep. It scared me a little. I turned to face her in her bed twisting and turning "I'm sorry I'm sorry." She whined. "I am a little bastard I never should have been born. I'm sorry please stop stop STOP!!!" She yelled and i ran over too her bed and I shook her to wake up. I was scared for her what was she talking about. She finally woke up sweaty with her eyes watery. She took a big gasp and started breathing normally. "Hu what's up Dally?" she said trying to sound normal. "What's wrong you were talking in your dream. Where you having a nightmare?" She just sat there in silence then nodded her head. "Well.....what was it about?" She let out a big sigh. "It was about how Ted would beat me with his belt and would make me say things like how I'm a bastard and useless and how I never should have been born and that I was a mistake." She said trying her best not to cry. "Well for 1 don't think for one second you are all those things don't believe it. and 2 know one is ever gonna treat you like that again and no one is gonna hurt you again alright?" I said. She nodded and we went back to bed. I didn't know it was that bad. It was like how Johnny was at home. From there we just went back to bed.