What happened?

"well we were out here and I felt super bad for Johnny then she just pulled me out and randomly tackled me and I didn't want to hurt her so I tried pushing her off but she just wouldn't get off and kept trying to punch me." She whined trying to make herself cry. I was so mad she was such a liar. "That's not true! you slapped me and talked shit on me and didn't give a damn about Johnny.  You don't care about any of us! You are just another god damn soc trying to take over another greaser to make him your pity project" I screamed. "Katelyn I know you don't like me but please just don't do it again and give me a chance I might surprise you." She said sounding innocent. I wanted to tackle her but it would make me look bad. We walked inside and let Johnny rest. We cleaned up most of his cuts and bruises but I still couldn't get over that dirty little smirk she kept giving me while she was sitting on Dally's lap. "Hey y'all wanna go to Bucks tonight? Its only 9:40 the nights still young. " Dally yelled as We all nodded excited except Delila. "What's wrong babe?"
"Well I don't have any money." She said shyly. This little brat has money. She's a dang half no good SOC! She just wants my brother for his money. HE DOSENT EVEN HAVE MONEY.  "Don't worry I'll pay"
"Your the best boyfriend ever!" Uhh I wanted to snap her in half.