The Dingo

Dall left with Delila and I couldn't find Johnny anywhere. I haven't seen him all day and it bugged me I just thought he was with his parents half of the day but he's never gone this long. Later Sodapop and Steve taught me how to do different flips "I finally got it! I can do a back flip!" I yelled cheerfully they were a great help specially Steve I was really surprised. Darry then came out and showed off a few tricks like a round of cartwheel back flip. We were all amazed "show pony." I whispered and I think he heard because he then yelled "little brat" he smiled. I then went inside and chose my outfit for dinner. nothing too fancy though.

I wore a regular solid color too with loose jeans and my shirt tucked in with some chucks on and watched TV till Two finally showed up. He actually wasn't wearing a Mickey shirt he wore nice jeans and a black top with a leather jacket. He looked handsome. "Hey babe" he stared smiling. I smiled back and pecked him on the lips. Everyone howled and whistled till Dally walked in. "What did I miss?" He asked. "something you would wanna Miss?" I chuckled as every let out a small giggle. Dallas told us to be home by 9 and gave us a bunch of rules to follow but Two bit and I do the same thing where we just ignored everything. We then left to the Dingo in his car. We had cheese burgers and walked around town. There were a lot of soc girls there giving me dirty looks but I just let it go. I can't just fight anybody. They gotta be worth my time. As we kept walking we came near an alley way and heard a bit of whinnin Trying not to cry. We ran into the alley way and started beating up the 4 socs. One punched me in the head but I kept fighting. They all left in there stupid car and we went to go help the boy. But this wasn't just any boy. This was my adopted brother, Johnny Cade.