Whos outside?

My real father and I when I was 5.

The next morning I woke up with Dally gone. "Dally?" I walked around looking for him. I finally came down stairs and saw the guy buck there cleaning the tables. "Morning Dally jr." He said taking the cancer stick out of his mouth and staring at me. "Uh morning Buck. Where's Dall?"
"Outside talking to some guy." All I heard was a man yelling and Dall yelling. I walked outside silently and saw Ted. I went wide eyed. "Katelyn what the hell are you doing here?" He asked.
"Katelyn go inside" Dall said trying to sound calm but I could still here a little anger in his voice. I started to walk inside till Dall yelled "Katelyn duck!" I did what he said immediately. It was Ted's bar buddy I ran inside and Buck saw me scared. "Hey kid you alright?"
"Buck don't let them come in there gonna try to kill me." I ran behind him as I heard him come closer to the door. He finally walked in and Buck kept me behind him. They started fighting then the guy hit Buck on the head with a beer bottle. He then started to corner me "Katelyn run!" Dall yelled but I couldn't. This was the end for me. He raised his arm and was ready to punch me. I got ready for the impact. I didn't feel any pain. I opened my eyes and saw Two bit holding the man's knuckles. They then started fighting and Johnny ran me to Two bits car. I looked back and Two bit knocked the guy out. Johnny and me jumped in the car. "You ok Katelyn?" Johnny said trying to catch his breath. "Yaya I'm fine" then I saw the one of the most scareast thing I've ever seen. Ted pulled his switch blade out and was trying to stab Dallas. Dall tried to hold Ted's rist back but I could tell that wasn't gonna be able to hold him back very long. I tried to open the  door but it was locked. "Johnny open the door!"
"Two bit told me not to." I looked back and saw the knife get closer and closer.
"Johnny Cade you better open this door or you ain't gonna have Dally around anymore so you better open this God damn door!" I scolded him. He immediately open the door. I ran out and tackled Ted to the ground. I didn't even punch him I just pounded on him like how you pound on a door when your mad. His face became all bloody and he finally knocked out. I slowly backed away. Dally grabbed me and hugged me. That was one of the first real hugs I got in a long time. He stood there shocked. We walked to the car in silence with his arm over my shoulder.