bathing suit shopping with the gang?

Two bit being wierd taking photos

I picked out the ones I liked and went in the dressing room. This is not gonna go well. I tried all these swimsuit on and they all had problem with them. (Left to right)

Apparently the first one was too short and Dallas didn't like the style

The second one Dallas loved and so did Darry.  But I hated it.
Third one i loved and so did Sodapop and two bit but Dallas didn't like that it didn't have straps. "Dallas your not the one wearing the bathing suit." I scolded as I walked back in the dressing room. Steve was just clapping "you tell em Katie" he yelled whistling but I think Dally punched him or something cause he then yelled "OWWWWW WHAT WAS THAT FOR!" He yelled angry. "Play nice!" I yelled as I heard him and someone wrestling. I swear I can't take them anywhere. I walked back out to see Dally Sodapop and Steve wrestling. "See this is why I can't take you nice places!" I said rasing an eyebrow.  The rest Dall was saying was too revealing for me. He treats me like a flipping 10 year old at times. I finally chose one the rad red one I like but dally didnt. Dally didn't like it but I didn't care I just wanted to get out of there.

We finally showed up to the beach and I was super nervous I can't let them find out my secret.

Sorry so short had a long day but hope you guys enjoy. And comment down below what you think her secret is?