Dallas

Dallas 8 years old

"hey Sodapop who's the new chick?" The boy in the leather Jacket asked.
"I know present to you Mr Dallas Winston" Soda said excitedly.
"Ya ya ya it's me now what do you 2 want"he said with a new York accent.
"Hi Dallas you probably don't remember me but I'm Katelyn"
"Ya youse right I don't know you" he said walking away.
"Dallas my name is Katelyn Winston I'm your kid sister!" I said excitedly but very nervous.
" I don't have a sister or anybody else." He dined sounding sad.
"Ya it's me Dallas. remember we would play in Central Park with Mom" I said still nervous then I looked around to see everyone's jaw drop.
Soda pulled me aside and gently said " why don't you just give him Some time he'll come around."
Dallas then walked out upset. " So uh you already met Steve the one on the floor with a Mickey shirt is Two bit that tall scary guy is my older brother Darry trust me he is all bark no bite. Then you got my kid brother Ponyboy and our favorite Johnny cakes. He is Dallys fav so he'll probably be like a second brother to you." Soda said with a big smile. It amazed me how Soda was always so happy and joyful.
"Nice to meet you." I said shyly. They all said hi. I watched Mickey mouse with the weird Two bit guy. He always made me laugh. When I was around him and Soda it always made me feel good. About 2 hours later Dallas came back.
"Come here kid" he demanded sounding a little angry. I did as he told and we walked outside. "So uh hows step dad uh what's his name uh. Ted."
"He's still a drunk but I guess his life is good."
"Oh ya? What about yours?"
"Ok I guess know that I found you" I smiled.
"Look that's cool and all but just don't get attached to me alright. I don't have anybody and I don't plain on getting hurt by anyone like you." He said sternly.
"Dallas look I know you probably don't like me right know but I don't have anyone your all I got left. I came all the way from New York and I was hoping you would let me stay with you. I'm not much trouble you won't even know I'm there."
"Well sorry your little hope got wasted but save your breath. I don't live with anyone. Sides you should just go home to your perfect little world and go tell your step dad or whatever to just keep you." He stormed off.
"Dallas please wait" my voice cracked as I felt my eyes start to water.
"Look sorry but I ain't that kind of brother that lives in a fairy tail world. Look sorry if I broke your heart or whatever but I didn't ask you to come that was all on you" I finally stopped walking and ran back to the house crying. I normally don't cry but he was the last family member I had and  he doesn't even want me. I finally got there and grabbed my bags. "Katelyn what happened?!" Soda asked worried.
"He doesn't want me! I should have just stayed instead. I never even should have sent that stupid letter. Thanks for everything Sodapop it was nice to meet you." I then walked out not knowing where I was supposed to go. Then I saw a red mustang pull up.