Two bit

Two bit pov

I saw her not come up for a while then when she did I couldn't understand what she was saying but then I heard her say "can't swi-" right then I dove in the water then the whole gang ran over. I was hoping it was just a joke. My eyes started to burn and I was about to go back up till I saw a hand start going deeper and deeper into the ocean. I was about to loose my breath but there's no way I could loose Katelyn. She's my girl and I just love her too much she is one of the only good things I have left in life. I grabbed her by the stomach and pulled her up above the water and saw Darry and Dallas waiting in the front. They grabbed her by the hands and pulled her up. I quickly got up and saw her life less Body. "Hey Katie come on get up. Get up come on. Your fine" Dall said with a tuff voice. I quickly got down on my knees and started giving her CPR. I did that for about 5 minutes so I thought she wasn't going to wake up. It's all my fault I thought to myself. All of a sudden when all hope was lost she finally woke up coughing spitting up water everybody let out a sigh of relief. Her eyes bright red. Dallas quickly hugged her and she hugged him back then she gave me and soda a hug at once. We took her back up to the tents and warmed her up while making a fire. "Katelyn why didn't you tell me or Dallas or anybody that you couldn't swim we wouldn't have made fun of you we would have helped you" soda said gently questioning her. " I don't know it's just.. I didn't want to be made fun of or babyed you know. I'm sorry I know I should have told you guys." She said looking down on the ground while sitting on the log. "So uh Two how come you didn't hesitate to give her CRR." Steve asked elbowing Dally. I didn't know what to say so then Katie quickly answered "because we're dating." She answered leaning on my shoulder. Everyone jaw just dropped and Dally's eyes was just full of anger I wasn't scared though.