Bucks

We all got beers I played pool with everyone except Dall Delila and Darry. Johnny won but we had him stay the night here. He is gonna sleep in my bed and I would sleep in Dalls bed and he would sleep down here on the couch. Delila would not shut up about her old boyfriend's talking to Darry. I could tell Darry was getting irritated but wanted to be polite. "Hey Darry can you come with me to find Johnny?" I asked winking making sure Delila didn't see. "Ya hang on Delila I'll be back."
"Thanks a lot Katie." He said taking a sip of beer.
"No prob. Hey there's Johnny. Wanna go talk to him?"
"Nothing is better then talking to Johnny" he smiled.
"Hey Dally jr. Hey Darry." Johnny said putting an arm around me. He really is like a second brother to me. He's very sweet and kind like Ponyboy. They were all nice to me. We talked for hours and hours then we saw Sodapop carrying Ponyboy to the pool table and laying him down with some blankets. Me Johnny and Darry Chuckled. Then saw Two bit Knocked out at the bar. We were just laughing. I then went upstairs to get some blankets since the gang is gonna stay the night at bucks. Dally had the couch Two Bit obviously had the bar counter Ponyboy and Sodapop had the pool table Steve had under the pool table and Darry had the other couch. I walked upstairs to grab everything but when I opened the door I just saw what I hated the most.