Beach

The next morning we ate pb&j for breakfast and sat on the beach. Darry came out of the tent stretching "Man your brother is a diva when it comes to beauty sleep." Darry said stretching his back. "No he's like that everyday Darry. You guys are lucky you don't have to  deal with him 24/7. plus I see the sleep but I have never seen the beauty." I chuckled and everyone laughed. "Morning Diva" we all said at the same time. "Oh shut it." He said  groggy. "Hey Dall do you need me to get you Crystal water." Steve joked. It wasn't a good one but we just wanted to pick on him. We went back out to the water and Ponyboy Sodapop and two bit taught me how to swim. After I wasn't afraid I had so much fun I got to see Steve and Two bit trying to surf and wipe out Soda and Steve pick up girls or just Soda get the girls and Steve get sand thrown in his eyes and Darry trying to teach Dally how to play volleyball but Dally would just Spike the damn thing almost giving Darry a concussion and me Pony and Johnny boogie boarding and building sand castle but then we barried Dally in the sand when he fell asleep. Man he's a heavy sleeper. it was the best day ever. He then woke up confused. "Morning sunshine queen of sleep." I laughed at his face reaction. "Hey I'm a king now get me out of here you peasants!" He yelled. "under a few conditions. 1.you buy us ice cream 2. You go surfing and 3. You don't hurt any of us after we release you. Deal?" He sighed and agreed we then unburied him we then got ice cream and a few minutes later he started chasing us " I thought you said you weren't going to hurt us!" I yelled laughing. "you're right I'm going to kill you guys" we then ran around the beach for an hour then we all got tired and went back to the tents."now about surfing?"
"I know how to surf I don't need to show off." He said walking away.
"Yes you do that was part of the deal!"
"Ya well I don't need to do anything for my kid sister" he said jokingly. Johnny then walked over and that gave me the best idea ever. "Don't do it for me then Do it for Johnny." I smiled. He sighed then said "you better be up early cause I'm only doing it once.