Will You Marry Me?

8. Will You Marry Me?

Cassie's POV

After eating, Adam and I decided to go walk. Hand in hand, side by side. It felt almost perfect. Straight ahead in the distance I could vaguely see small lights. As we got closer I could see what it was.

It was a white wooden gazebo covered in small twinkling lights with flower petals as a walk way. Adam walked me up into the center then got down on one knee. I was quickly taking in the beautiful site. The other side of the gazebo was in sand and you could hear the water hitting the rocks as the waves rolled through. I looked at Adam and I could feel my eyes water. (Picture Of Gazebo On Side)

*music starts playing*

"Cassie, I know we haven't known each other for a very long time but since the moment I laid eyes on you I felt a connection. I felt nervous around you and I never knew the right things to say. You always look beautiful and you always seem to take my breath away. I guess we really are written in the stars. Cassie, when I picture me and you I can see us with a future together. I love you Cassie Blake. Will You Marry Me?" Everything Adam said I felt too, he was so sweet. My face was drenched in tears at this point.

I smiled and answered him, "1000 times yes!!! Adam, I love you so much." He picked me up and spun me around.

Adam put me back on the ground and wrapped his arms around my waist and I wrapped mine around his neck. He pressed his forehead against mine. We looked into each others eyes and time seemed frozen. Adams lips collided with mine and we passionately kissed there for what seemed like an eternity.

----------------------------------------------

I Hope You All Like It!!

Sorry it's short I felt like only having a chapter dedicated to Adam and Cassie.

They Are Getting Married!!! Who is excited?

Comment and Vote.

Love You.