Surprises Part 2

7. Surprises Part 2

Cassie's POV

"What?" There is no way I just heard Diana right. Yet right when she spoke she clarified what I had heard.

"Cassie, I'm pregnant." I have a mix of emotions going through my body right now. I have no idea how I feel about this.

"Oh uh ok, well I guess it's my turn to say what happened to Adam."

Diana turned to look at me with a worried expression. "Something happened to Adam?" I nodded.

"Me and Adam were walking into the boathouse when my father appeared out of no where and threw Adam into the air."

I heard gasps from all around the room.

"Wait where is Melissa?" I asked and I saw Faye cringe when I said her name.

"She hasn't been answering anyone. She hasn't even talked to her dad. He thinks she was...kidnapped." She started crying.

~At The Beach Adam & Cassie~

Adam's POV

After the abandoned house meeting everyone in the circle got news that I don't think anyone was happy about. Well except for Diana's news. Being her ex I should be at least a little ticked but I am actually really happy for her and Grant.

I got Cassie to change into a dress while I decorated the beach. I want this to be a fantastic date without anyone ruining it. I really care about Cassie.

If I didn't have her in my life I wonder how I would be and what I would be doing right now. A life without Cassie is a life I don't was to live.

My thoughts subsided when I saw Cassie walk onto the beach and she looked so beautiful.

"You look stunning Cass."

"Thank you, also you look quite handsome." She gave me a smile.

"Yeah well I tried. How does everything look anyway? Im no good at making things elegant" I asked gesturing around to the beach.

"It's perfect." I gave her a soft kiss and I felt her smile, "I love you so much."

"I love you too. Let's have dinner then I have a surprise for you." I whispered to her then pulled out a chair.

"Today has been full of surprises." she rolled her eyes slightly.

"You will love this one though, I promise."

"Adam I think that my dad was warning me about something." I could hear a loud gulp come from her, "I think he was warning me about the other Blackwell children."

----------------------------------------------

I'm saving Adams big surprise for Cassie in the next chapter.

Comment and vote.

Also Thank You All For 1K Reads!!! I Actually Cried A Bit.