I Hate You

4. I Hate You.

Faye's POV

"Jake be totally honest with me..."

"What love?"

"I see the way you look at Cassie. Do you still have feelings for her?" I could feel the tears building up, my nose started to tingle I could tell I was about to full on cry. Jake just stared at the ground.

"I knew it! Don't lead me on when you still want a dark magic freak!" My voice shouted but my insides crumbled.

"No Faye I love you and want to be with you. I still have small feelings for her but your the one I love!" Jake grabbed my hand and pleaded.

"Jake leave me alone I Hate You!" I got up and pushed passed past him. I didn't mean to call Cassie that but I was so angry. This wasn't Cassie's fault it was Jake's, my 'boyfriend'.

Adam's POV

Cassie was in my arms when she screamed and I could feel Cassie tense up with fear.

"Cassie! what's wrong?"

"Look!" she pointed.

"Cassie ru-!" before I could finish I went flying. I heard faint noises around me.

"Adam!" I heard Cassie scream but soon everything went black.

Cassie's POV

My father.... is alive. My father just flew my boyfriend into the air. No oh god no.

I've been holding Adam against me to stop the bleeding. I can hear the ambulance in the distance. But what am I supposed to tell them? My boyfriend was just thrown into the air by my supposedly dead father with black magic. Yeah like that's going to work out.

He was hit by a car. Sound convincing? Hope so.

When the paramedics took Adam from me I couldn't hold back my tears anymore. They explode through my eyes as I saw Adam's still body being carried into the ambulance. I will finish off my father. For Adam's sake.