Here we go again

3. Here we go again

Jake's P.O.V

Jake woke up and put his shirt on at about 9:30 a.m. Jake looked at his phone and had 2 unread texts. They were both from Faye.

Faye/text: "Hey Jake."

Faye/text: "Cassie and Adam are back together. The elixir never worked on Cassie and it wore off on Adam."

Jake felt a bubble if anger from the last message which resulted in him throwing his phone. He still had feelings for Cassie. He loved Faye but deep down, he liked Cassie.

He was staying with Faye though because he loved her and she loved him. He wondered if Adam really loved her again or if he just played along because she told him it never worked. He was going to find out though and if that was the case, he would ruin Adam.

Jake/text: "Well, here we go again.

Faye/text: "I'm happy for them, they were both so lonely and I knew that they would be back together."

Jake/text: "I didn't think they would, what about the curse, who is going to die now? Diana, Melissa, it better not be you Faye? Me, again?"

Faye/text: "I forgot all about that. Looks like we have an elixir to make. Meet me at the abandoned house. Ill text Adam and Cassie when it's done."

Jake/text: "Ok i'll be there in 10."

~

Jake and Faye were almost done with the elixir. Jake was happy that Cassie and Adam would be done again. They weren't supposed to be together.

Faye's P.O.V

"I texted them but I didn't say what was happening." Faye spoke to Jake.

"Ok, you don't think they..... already?"

"Oh I hope not. Dear god what about Melissa and Diana!? I'll text them."

Faye/group text: "Hey are you feeling sick lately?"

Melissa: "No, I am fine." Thank God. Faye then thought it had to be Diana since Jake or her weren't showing any curse like symptoms.

Diana: "Faye call me know!" Oh no.

Faye dialed Diana with shaky fingers and pressed call.

"Hello, Faye?"

"Diana! Oh god are you alright?"

"Faye, uhm how do you know?"

"What do you mean?"

"How did you know, Faye? I'm not messing around."

"That you are sick?"

"Yes Faye how do you know I am pregnant!" The words that left Diana's mouth made Faye freeze. Faye was in shock.

"Diana Meade I wasn't talking about that kind of sick! Are you serious right now? You never mind Diana! I have to go, bye!" Faye hung up the phone.

"So let me guess, Diana is sick? I'm basing that by all the yelling. " jake turned to look at Faye.

"Sure, Cassie and Adam are here though, I saw the car pull up."

"Ok it's done anyway." Adam and Cassie walked through the door holding hands. Faye noticed Jake look away and roll his eyes. CouldJake really still have feelings for her?

Adam was the first to speak up. "So what's the problem now?"

"You two, the curse." Faye answered immediately.

"Faye, don't worry we-" Adam was cut off by Faye.

"Wait, did you two...?" Faye saw Adam and Cassie both look at the ground. Jake stiffened and tension quickly filled the old house.

"Okay, great! Good thing we made an elixir." This time it was Cassie who spoke up.

"Faye no! There is no curse Blackwell made it up ok? He did it with his magic."

"Then why is Diana sick?" Jake snorted.

"Jake shut up!" Faye punched his arm and glared at him.

"Wait, Diana's sick?"

"Cassie no, Diana is fine." Faye spoke with reassurance in her voice and a small smile tugged at her lips.

"Then why did you tell me that?"

"Jake not now ok? And by later I mean when and if Diana comes back ever. I have to get to work now. Oh and Cass, I'm happy for you two." Faye smiled and left.

Cassie's P.O.V

Cassie and Adam left shortly after while Jake stayed at the house. Cassie texted Diana.

Cassie/text: "Hey."

Diana/text:" Why did Faye ask if I was sick?"

Cassie/text: "The elixir never worked on me and it wore off on Adam so he told me that he loved me. We are together."

Diana/text: "Awe, but what about the curse?"

Cassie/text: "Blackwell made it up."

Diana: "Wow.. anyway, I will text you later, have to go, bye."

Cassie/text: "Bye"

Adam pulled up to the Boathouse and they both went inside. Cassie finally felt happy again.

Cassie was enjoying time in Adams arms when she saw someone familiar through the window. Oh. My. God.